On Jerkhovas Witlesses, Kingdumb Hells, Filthful & Discreet Slavebugger and Pio-sneering . .

by nicolaou 97 Replies latest forum suggestions

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

But I believe that people shouldn't have that thin a skin. Free speech is about respecting the right of others to say things that will certainly bother and upset you, not just the things you like. If we censor words lest it offends people, we'll end up controlling the language so that only "approved" ideas can be spoken. Reminiscence of a particular organization, anyone?

Exactly. That's why I don't understand why people keep trying to guilt others into censoring themselves. They keep saying everyone has a right to say whatever, but then follow it up with why it would offend active JW's. It just makes me feel bad that people continue to pressure others to follow WT rules, no matter what they claim their motive is. As far as showing posts to active JW's, well, this is apostate material! It will NEVER be okay to show this to active JW's. You will ALWAYS have to be creative when presenting your ideas. Why should we feel bad for not making that easy for you?

Ah well, maybe after leaving such a high-control group it is hard to give up laying your expectations on others, I don't know. I don't like that they are now naming specific people. Is it some sort of marking? Are they expecting an apology? It's one thing to speak in generalities, but I think naming individuals is just another JW tactic for applying pressure to make everyone act the way that makes sense to you.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Washtowel Slaveholdery and Field Misery are two of my favourites.

Hilarious! Especially Field Misery, which is what it was to me.

It is interesting that the WTS does not mind using words like "worldlings" or "apostates" or "lawless ones" to describe ones who no longer attend meetings.

I was "in" the Borg for over thirty years and found that indeed, resistance was futile. I tried to wrap my head around the belief that dinosaurs couldn't have eaten meat because they lived before Noah, and of course, since each creative "day" was 7,000 years long, probably died at the flood...in fact one of brochures had the flood picture on the front with a dino suspiciously akin to a T-Rex drowning outside the Ark.

I believed that the dead from Sodom and Gomorrah would/would not have a resurrection depending on the changing whims of the WTS.

I believed that Armageddon would come in 1975 or shortly thereafter..."Stay alive till 75" was the rallying cry of the time.

I believed that the generation that was alive and at an age of understanding would not pass away until Armageddon, then the generation that was alive, then "the contemporaries of the time that do not belive in Jesus' presence", (but not overlapping generations...out before then...ludicrous)

So yes, I laugh at these terms, which beats crying over the years I wasted keeping my parents at a long arm's length until they died, never celebrating birthdays, Christmas, or any holidays with them (or my child) or coming near those times and going to conventions instead of visiting them as I could have.

I cry for all those who are shunned by their families, who endured abuse that was swept under the rug, or didn't get an education.

Those words definitely beat the ones I would like to use in reference to their organization!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I do understand your point about current dubs' reaction.

OTOH I feel it's a healthy way to vent anger and frustration. I don't go around talking like that IRL. It's just a way to let off some steam.

My main priority nowadays is not worrying about current dubs' reactions. They have censored and controlled me enough. If I couldn't vent anonymously on an Internet forum--a forum they voluntarily visit while knowing it's full of people who disagree with them--well that would say a lot about me I think.

Obviously I find it entertaining.

Apostate Dictionary (e-book)

Download: FREE

A hilarious dictionary of spoof terms used by Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The Watchtower Drones are offended by our very existence.

They are offended that this site continues, and would have it shut down as of yesterday if they could. No amount of bending over backwards so as to avoid words they might not like will ever be enough.

They would kill all of us without hesitation, and not bother that we might be offended by the first stones they hurl at our face. Only the laws of the land prevent it.

They insult and offend the beliefs of everybody else on the planet and delight in the thought that their god plans to kill everybody not in their religion. And now we are being guilted into respecting their callous sensibilities?

Playing with words is a form of humor, and humor can be very healing. If a watchtower cult slave is offended so be it. Freedom of speech is a fundamental right as is religion.

The meetings are HELL. What is spoken at them is DUMB. Bethell is like HELL. To remain a watchtower drone you need to be WITLESS. The pioneers do SNEER at "ordinary publishers". The preaching work really is DOOR TO BORE MISERY. Nobody knows exactly how the name of their psychopathic stone age death god was pronounced. JEHOOBIE seems as near as any other alternative. The FDS has peddled spiritual FILTH for decades, and BUGGERED the prospects of tens of thousands of their SLAVES having a prosperous life. As their predictions fail, they are GIBBERING more trash whilst pretending to be everybody's BUDDY.

HMMMM Seems to me these terms hurt because they are too near to the truth.

HB

• Scully
    Scully

Those terms definitely indicate extreme contempt for the belief system and those who practice it. While not my cup of tea, as I feel it can have a thought-stopping [Code Red! *siren*] effect on active Witnesses who visit the site, I also feel that people who use those terms will eventually overcome the contempt and develop some compassion for people who have unknowingly been indoctrinated into a cult.

Whether born-in or recruited to the JWs, all of them are subjects of mind control and manipulation by the WT leaders. Taking up pejorative language to describe the JWs and JW culture activities only heightens the persecution complex that the leaders have planted in the JWs' minds.

It's also important to have a safe place to vent anger that might otherwise be directed to JWs IRL. If that's helping prevent IRL harm, then it's beneficial to a degree.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Nicolaou, I won't call names on this thread , but I will call it as I see It,

and this is how I see fieldservice

• wasblind
    wasblind

That's right,

and they better get that time in , cause the Overseers watchin'

and don't think about gettin' no education, what you need it for ?

you won't be usin' what you've learned in this lifetime, cause the end

is comin' any day now, get back to work

And if you cut your feet on a sharp rock, go on and bleed to death

cause partakin' in any amount of blood even fractions is equated to

fornication and idolatry, and if those of you with fragile asses don't believe it, grow a thick skin

and look on page 71 in the Reasoning Book

And don't try to reason it away with new light cause according to the Aug 2006 Awake on

page 12, the WTS admit the light on fractions was never lit to start wit, that was truly somethin'

pulled straight from the cracks of their asses, nuff said

• Open mind
    Open mind

Perhaps Simon could create a section of JWN called Tartarus.

The only way a poster would be allowed in is by first clicking on an "I Agree" button that they have sinned against The Holy Spirit and have no hope of eternal salvation.

It would take a pretty thick-skinned still-in JW to click on that.

om

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I think I was the first to use "Wanktower"! I'd like to call DIBS on that. If anyone knows of someone who invented "Wanktower" ahead of me, please send word.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

These are some of the things my JW brother has told me through the years

'you shouldn't reject what the bible says because it doesn't suit your mental tastes'

'That's like polishing the brass on a sinking ship'

my favorite 'it's called "lying for the truth"'

'that's apostate, I won't look at that'

'well, I guess you don't want to be saved'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit