2010 Partakers number is out!!!

by Hairyhegoat 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Ads by Google JW Kingdom Hall Head Lice Jehovah Witnessess 144000 Jehovah Lice Treatment

I guess that explains why the 144,000 are given new robes when they go to heaven!

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I think this thing is reading my mind ...

Ads by Google JW Kingdom Hall Jehovah Witnessess 144000 Jehovah Lice Treatment Dirty Rotten Lousy Watchtower Liars
  • AGuest
    AGuest

I realize that the thread has taken a "turn"... toward the more humorous (may you all have peace!), but I would like to address dear clearpoison's statement (peace to you!), if I may - thank you!

If we assume for just short period of time that idea of 144,000 is right?

The WTBTS's teaching as to the 144,000 (i.e., they alone make up the "little flock" and rule as kings and priest with Christ... "over" the Great Crowd) is absolutely wrong. I don't care enough to research as to when it went wrong (dear Leolaia's "Rutherford" connection, perhaps? And peace to you, as well!), but there are two Bible verse that show the fallacy of their teaching Since they claim Bible "support" for their position, I'd like to share those verses, Revelation 5:9, 10, in their full context, so with the preceding verses, starting at verse 6, which state:

"And I saw standing in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures and in the midst of the elders a lamb as though it had been slaughtered, having seven horns and seven eyes, which [eyes] mean the seven spirits of God that have been sent forth into the whole earth. And he went and at once took [it] out of the right hand of the One seated on the throne. And when he took the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, having each one a harp and golden bowls that were full of incense, and the [incense] means the prayers of the holy ones. And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought persons for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings upon the earth.”

The WTBTS teaches that only the 144,000 are anointed; this is a lie. Both those who are from "among the sons of Israel" AND of the great crowd are anointed... or chosen... by holy spirit.

Another fallacy, however, is that the fact that one partakes makes him/her an "anointed." This is also FALSE. One eats and drinks... because they "hear" the "call" to do so. But while many are called... few are chosen (meaning, receive an actual choosing... anointing... by holy spirit). Which is why (1) they can't explain their "anointing" (and attempt to hide that fact by the lame, weak, explanation that "only such one knows," etc. This is in direct contrast to what occurred in the first century - there was no "covert" outpouring of holy spirit!), and (2) they still follow that "harlot" as their "mother."

To any such ones, here, therefore, who may be among those who partake while "in" that Organization... or ANY religion, for that matter, I am directed by the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, to you remind you the following:

"Do not be you unevenly yokedwith unbelievers. For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have? Or what sharingdoes light have with darkness? Further, what harmony is there between Christ and Be´li·al? Or what portion does a faithful person have with an unbeliever? And what agreementdoes God’s temple have with idols? For we are a temple of a living God; just as God said: 'I shall reside among them and walk among [them], and I shall be their God, and they will be my people.' '" Therefore get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says JaHVeH, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing"’; '"and I will take YOU in.’” “‘And I shall become a father to YOU, and YOU will become sons and daughters to me,’ says JaHVeH, the MOST High.”

While Paul (?) is summarizing and paraphrasing, the admonition is taken from my Lord's word to take HIS "yoke" and thus have a sharing with HIM... and Isaiah 43:6 and 52:11... and those who carry the "utensils" of JAH. You cannot "explain" the holy spirit... or its manifest its gifts... because you have not yet RECEIVED it. You cannot receive it... while you are touching the "unclean" thing. Because such a thing, by your "sharing" with it, renders YOU unclean. QUIT touching it, however... and THEN you can receive the promised holy spirit, by means of which you are (1) cleansed, so that God's Spirit can come upon and into you... and through this God and Christ can dwell IN you; for which you can (2) be adopted into the Body of Christ, the Son of God, so as to also become a son (or daughter) of HIS Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies.

The increase in the number of partakers will continue and will create a conundrum for that organization. First, unlike us older folk, young ones aren't buying the fallacy that some old people are (or can be) in the covenant and they aren't (can't). They can see right through that melarkey, because they're at least trying to see Christ (vs. the WTBTS FDS with its GB). They can "see" because they see the hypocrisy, something "children" always see... but "adults" don't. Also, because they, children, will hear the call - unlike us older folk, however, they won't succumb to the same fears that we did, praise JAH!

Their attempt to count partakers... and their members... however, will prove to be the bane of that organization's existence. Because, as John wrote... while 144,000 do come from among the sons of Israel... the great crowd comes out of EVERY nation, tribe, tongue, and people... and NO MAN is able to number them. They should have never tried, as it wasn't upon them to do so.

I realize that many who do not believe in God at all believe... hope... that religion is on the decline. I have to tell you that I don't think so - to the contrary, it seems that more and more young people are embracing religion. That is unfortunate, I agree. However, some of them will turn from religion... and to God... by simply turning to Christ and no one else. For this, the heavens (i.e., those in the spirit realm), will rejoice... as more and more hear the voice of the Fine Shepherd... and "return."

I bid you all peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

The number sounds legit, but until I see a scan of something I will keep it to myself. We need to see a source.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

until I see a scan of something I will keep it to myself. We need to see a source.

PS.... I agree but couldn't help laughing when I thought the WTS should take heed to your suggestion.

How foolish it would be to start discussing a subject until it can be proved.......

Why did I think of Smurfs???? LOL

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

JWGondBad said:

The number went up even though precautionary measures were put in place. The speaker at our memorial, for example, instructed the servers to pass over d'fd ones and any suspect of being apostate.

Are you serious??? Did he say that from the platform? Is that usual? This bothers me so much. Where do they get off deciding who can partake?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Their God

Their Rules

LOL

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Matt. 23:13 That keeps popping in my head lately, reading bs like this. But I'm sure, as an active JW, I would have seen nothing wrong with that. Agh! It's all so f'ed up, looking at it from the outside.

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Thanks AGuest for your viewpoint, I appreciate that you explain your view this thoroughly and with full dedication.

With Pontius words, but what is truth. Still, as I am tempted to speculate around lots of things, more about this counting of anointed. I found where the bad anointed article was referenced. It is in this thread, copied there by St. George.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/200926/1/Annointed-Elder-Publicly-Reproved

CP

• Joliette
    Joliette

I cant stand when they say Genuinely ANNOINTED. That pisses me the hell off! Like only a certain group is suppose to go to heaven. Like I was telling my mom the other day, We dont know WHO is going to heaven, and its not up to us to say who is and isnt . We as humans DONT KNOW, and how dare these business men (cause thats all they are when its all said and done) try to step in and say who can go to heaven. I cant STAND it!

Also lol and predictable about the partakers numbers going up. More crackers and wine!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit