2010 Partakers number is out!!!

by Hairyhegoat 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

They don't fudge the numbers because of what DagothUr just said.

The growing number of partakers explains the overlap doctrine and the overlap doctrine explains the growing number of partakers. The Borg loves circular doctrines.

What they will do is let this number grow for a period of time, with emphasis on the overlap doctrine. Then, they will put pressure on the rank and file AGAINST partaking, with the goal of reducing the numbers of new partakers each year. Shortly thereafter, the partaker death rate will once again pass the new partaker rate and the number will decline. THIS decline of the SECOND half of the overlapping generation will signal the imminence of the end.

I expect this turn to begin within the next decade, giving them a dozen or more years of declining partakers leading up to 2034

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

This is all so ridiculous and just goes to prove that there is such a thing as "collective delusion". A person who is truly "anointed" would have an awakened Christ consciousness and would be fully aware that the Kingdom of God is within each person and has nothing to do with visible organizations.

If the numbers keep going up, its only because more of them are becoming aware of the fact that their true "home" is not "Paradise Earth" but in the busom of God. It's something inside telling them they have a spirit that's imprisoned in a physical body, contrary to the teaching of the Watchtower's blind guides.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Mad Sweeny you are probably right but you made my head hurt.

I hate reasoning or I should say trying to reason with a JW.

LITS

• sir82
    sir82

Mad Sweeney,

That's brilliant!

That is exactly what will happen.

I predict the strong-arm pressure against partaking will begin by 2012, so that by 2014 the number will start declining again. That way a bit of the psychological sting of the 100th anniversary of Christ sitting idly on his throne, busy at "overseeing" and nothing else, is reduced.

"OK, sure, the 'last days' have morphed into the 'last centuries', but look! The number of anointed is going down again! We must be really close now!"

• blondie
  • Soldier77
    Soldier77

darth frosty came closest (out of comparing both of your links Blondie) @ 11257.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It was similar with the Jonadabs doctrine that Rutherford conjured up. This was to explain why the numbers were increasing during the Great Depression. Prior to the Depression, the numbers had steadily decreased (owing to Rutherford's power grabs, changing of doctrine, and the 1925 failure), and so Rutherford invented the Bible-Based ® Remnant doctrine to explain this. Rather than admit that the doctrine was a mistake, Rutherford simply invented a new class to put all these new converts into (a decidedly non-anointed class, to prevent them from counting as part of the Remnant), and made up a biblical justification of the class (drawing on the OT story of Jehu). Then several years later, he jettisoned the old Russellite secondary spiritual class and declared his Jonadabs to be, in fact, members of the Great Crowd. All because the numbers were increasing when they were supposed to not be.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I was off by 179. Evidently I was only guided by holy spirit and not inspired by The Holy Spirit.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

lol! Too funny Mad.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LMAO!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit