2010 Partakers number is out!!!

by Hairyhegoat 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Can anyone confirm the 2010 partakers number? If I'm going to use it in conversation I don't want to be called on it being bogus. Hurts credibility.

Being a monkey can't help either

-Sab

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Being a monkey can't help either

yeah, but I'm really good at pinching lice from your head and eating them. Besides, I'm a bonobo.

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

If we assume for just short period of time that idea of 144.000 is right? Here was earlier in autumn a discussion about wrongdoing anointed, and attached was writing in WT/Aw from 50's I think. It stated something that anointed who fail will not be replaced until they die, as they could actually turn back. If this assumption would be the correct one, the raising partaker figures would actually make sense. The 30's generation is dying at this very moment. If we speculate further, lot's of fallen anointed could have died lately and must be replaced. This is ofcourse pure speculation and based on too old light, but I find it interesting. Funny enough this option have not been mentioned in any WT material as explanation for raising partaker figures. China is still not open so it cannot come from there either.

In very speculative mood

CP

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Still can find no confirmation on the 11202 number. Where does it come from?

Oh, Great. Now I'm getting the following ads by Google:

Ads by Google
    Head LiceLice TreatmentLice RemovalLice PicturesTreating Lice
  • clearpoison
    clearpoison

What kind of lies are you handling with shampoo

• shamus100
    shamus100

Nikolas,

Cease your monkey behaviour or there shall be a monkey war. I am the original JWD monkey and am highly territorial.....

Or you must kiss me. You're choice.

I find delousing works best for my lice... ;) It's once a week, though.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Wait a minute... I'M AN ORANGUTANG! YOU'RE A CHIMP! YOU RIPPED THAT POOR WOMAN'S FACE OFF, NOT ME!

DARN YOU!!!! YOU EVIL EVIL BEING!!!

How dare you frame me like that! I am livid!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNkCttglIYs

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Bonobos and orangutans are not monkeys. Bonobos and orangutans subgroup with humans inside family Hominidae and the superfamily Hominoidea. Monkeys belong to several superfamilies that do not subgroup with humans, bonobos, and orangutans except through a more distant and archaic infraorder, namely Simiiformes.

I do recognize the inherent kissability of monkeys and orangutans over chimps and bonobos, however, regardless of any alleged face-ripping propensities reported in the media (who can't keep the differences between the simians straight).

• Nickolas
  • Botzwana
    Botzwana

Too funny! Thank you so much guys! HAHA! Each Great Crowd member will be matched with an annoited buddy! I almost laughed myself off the seat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit