2010 Partakers number is out!!!

by Hairyhegoat 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

I predict a sterner warning this year not to touch the crackers.

As a regular Christian, I find it very difficult to endure the service, where the emblems are passed but not shared. Like I am in a dining room with ghosts. Poor hubby strains the gnat trying to get me to say something positive about the experience he can share with the brothers and sisters. They still hold out hope, you know, that the experience will bring me to my senses. The last time he asked, I told him the flower arrangement was nice. Deflated, he begged for something more. I replied, "It was the same as last year."

It's always the freakin' same! Do they think that night is some sort of magic talisman or something? On the other hand, it is my best opportunity to observe the prodigal children of current members. You can always spot the girls. They will be in minis or goth.

• shamus100
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think they'll let it pass 12k before cracking down. It's just too perfect for them to end it now.

• knock knock
    knock knock

now with only non-annointed Armageddon survivors do for guidance without them?

Easy. The number of partakers will increase until the partakers and non-partakers are equal. At that time comes the Big A and then after, each non-annointed person will be teamed up with his own personal Governing Buddy and they shall be happy ever after.

• Nickolas
  • pirata
    pirata

Maybe next year they'll poison the wine in order to force the start of the great tribulation with the few that survived.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Don't drink the Kool-aid!!!!!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Since they're openly questioning, or maybe I should say insinuating, that the recent flux of annointed partakers aren't "genuine", would it be fair to question the genuinity of the annointed comprising the GB and other leadership in this organization? This increase, now past 11,000 at this late day and age of the end, has me questioning if this organization has a problem similar to Invasion of the Body Snatchers. How far have the non-genuine annointed infiltrated God's chosen organization? Is it possible that there's a Metastasized Class of counterfeit annointed Christians within the walls of the WT? Maybe we'll get new light on the wheat and the weeds illustration? Maybe that illustration had absolutely nothing to do with Christendom vs. The Watchtower. Maybe the wheat and the weeds illustration was actually about the genuine annointed followers within the WT organization, and the recent influx of non-genuine annointed partakers falsely partaking of the emblems and not leaving enough wine for the genuine alcoholics within the congregation. I swear all this crap is so stupid anymore.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I agree with MLE, they have a problem on their hands and they are gonna make a solid attempt to fix it.

-Sab

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Is it possible that there's a Metastasized Class of counterfeit annointed Christians within the walls of the WT?

Yes, I am coming to believe that is indeed the case, mle. It goes beyond that, however. There are many in the rank and file who don't want to be inside but do not leave because they fear losing their families, friends, social safety nets, sometimes jobs and inheritance. They are Jehovah's Witnesses in name only. Those of this group who go door to door are putting in appearances, but they're not pitching the sale in earnest. There is also the AJWRB, the Associated Jehovah's Witnesses for Reform on Blood, which counts among its members several active Jehovah's Witnesses, including elders. There is a cancer in the WTBTS, and the ironic thing is that it is the Society's own doctrines that keep them inside.

Can anyone confirm the 2010 partakers number? If I'm going to use it in conversation I don't want to be called on it being bogus. Hurts credibility.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit