Are some of you scared?

by BlackTwisted 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Well good you don't care.... I'm afraid of The End Of Days.... Darth you mean nothing....

Your so Lost ................you have No IDEA!!

Jehovah Loves you and will..........................protect you... keep talking to me Sweetie!!

I'm confused Jah help me....... APOSTATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

If I'm Wrong I'll............... apoligize unlike Jehovah or his buddies.

See what being EVIL is good..... we admit when we F UP!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

So Jah was right for creating man???? LOL

Show me RIGHT XXX sorry!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Not cool, Darth.

I believe Black Twisted is a 15 yr old girl. I've read her posts and I get the teenager vibe. So either she is a really good fake.... or she really is a 15 yr old girl who is questioning the religion her mum is studying.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

History has always helped in determining future events.

Humanity has made it through many chaotic conditions throughout its existence, and this only seems extreme because it is the condition that we're experiencing. So, I don't think the Biblical event Armageddon is anywhere near. Ever since the 1975 fiasco, I've stopped altogether going by the Organization's expectations.

Deep in my heart of hearts I believe that if I live to be 100+, I still won't see God's Kingdom established here on earth, although I sure pray for it every single day. I continue my spiritual journey in the Organization by faith, love and gratitude to Jehovah God, not by the expectation of Armageddon.

I attend my meetings, do my field service, and apply the Bible teachings in my personal life as best as I can, but at the same time I continue to better myself secularly and continue conducting my economical business as though I'll live long enough to need a good retirement plan and good savings in my old age.

Just the other day I was discussing with fellow JWs of my generation how much economical trouble will be at the doorstep of the 60+ JW generation that did not prepare financially to survive in their old age in this system of things. I look around in my congregation and so many are already draining the government worth of public assistance because they didn't build enough employment credits for a good SS pension, job pension, or savings. Several are forced to relocate to other countries where their US money will help them survive better.

If this system lasts, as I trust it will, and of course unless a most tragic event unfolds in my life, I'm ready to live in my old age the same as I do now in my youthful years.

Do not fear, continue living with much optimism!

DY

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

I had lived under the radar for 1 year now, when I first came out I was still scared to death of Armaggedon, but after too researching JW historys like we were never allowed to do, I now know that I have wasted 21 years of my life to them. They caught me just at 17 years old and I immediately believed everything they said and I lived in total fear.

Now I have woken up, I totally dont fear Armaggedon. This is not to say I dont fear death because I do (not being dead but dying) but then I'd say im not different to the average person with this.

When I saw just how many times they had changed their understanding of the generation prophecy that was it for me:Put this into your web browser & you will what I mean about all there changes...

http://freeminds.org/images/articles/generationjw.jpg

If you are 15 years old as you say you are, then I would say live your life, grab it by both hands and dont let go. Run as far away from the JW's as you possibly can before it destroys your emotionally.

(My daughter is now 16 years old. She had always been brought up a JW and has had to spend the past 12 months seeing a Counsellor along with a Psychiratrist....Thankfully she is now well on the mend and living life to the max with loads of worldly friends....)

xx

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Armageddon's been called off...stop worrying.... get the Doomsday Cult out of your system....

.....live the Kingdom Now!

http://www.kryon.com/k_chaneltoronto06.html

~PS

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

Not in the least bit scared. If anyone is going to release mass destruction on this planet and its inhabitants it will be none other than human kind.

• cantleave
    cantleave

IMO - anyone who still believes any of the WT bullshit needs to go to a therapist and be deprogrammed.

• serein
    serein

i dont beleive the wt bull but i do beleive the bible and it still says there gona be an end and a paradise regardless of what anyone else might say,so for me im looking forward to it cos i know well i hope anyways il be there, watching all the witts get turned away cos jesus dosnt know em.

anyway its a nice dream playing with the nice lions and all and id like it to come true,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit