Are some of you scared?

by BlackTwisted 103 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

nice responses, it seems that most of you JWs-well, Ex-Jws don't belive it's coming.

i however think it's coming...or maybe it's just myself being paranoid like few years back O_o

eh, everyone has opinions, however, i NEED to stop being so damn paranoid over this!!! i can't let it consume my mind and take over my life!!! i don't wanna be in a psycho rehab place! O_O

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Your Paranoid about The Great Day But you talk to those who confess they don't believe or EVEN hate Jehovah.

You strayed from His Word by talking to us... We Are EVIL don't you know.

So yes... Fear the Great Day You WEAK ONE!

You have all ready shown your true Heart!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

You should check out all the other false predictions about catastrophy that the wt has made, during it's history. They go from the present, right to their very beginning., charles russel. If they were ALWAYS wrong, what would that tell you??

S

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

This one has chosen it's path............

You are a FAKE and you know it..... Who Are YOu Really???

a Little Girl lost ..... or some sick FUCK?

I know the answer.................

Yes FEAR THE GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Quick Fact: Every person/organization/author that has ever wrote/spoke/preached anything about armageddon over the last 1700 years is now dead, and laying under a tombstone. All current authors/preachers/forecasters on this topic are slowly one by one dying and their prophecies are also failing one by one. Of these, the WT is foremost.

Good luck.

:-)

-MF31-

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I know YOU!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

are we that ............stupid????

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

@Satanus: Okay, now i see why my mom isn't following so much of their rules :P good point. (so happy my mom isn't a J-dub...yet)

but it's not so much the JWs i can't stand..it's WT sometimes and elders!!! they make up those lies, and then they say "it's right around the corner" can't tell, but then again..LOL

@Darth: dude...i'm not even a j-dub, so i can still talk to anyone :P

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Scared of 'Darthie' yet, little girl?

V665

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

HA You are who I thought you are......... FAKE!

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

@V665: nope, why should i? he's just a person in front of the computer screen, he can't do anything to harm me no way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit