Are you afraid of the Ouija board still?

by cyberjesus 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Remember....It's better when a boy and girl try it.

especially if you get the special ouija board with the extra hole in it.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    . I could think you were coming on to me

Yeah that is a possibility.

apparently aggressive man

you are the aggressive?

Regardless, I don't mind being bluffed, especially when it is so transparent.

here we go again...

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I am aggressive, but only when I think I am right. But when I am shown to be in error I back off, with apologies. It is one of my many failings.

I thoroughly enjoyed the lesson you taught today but no, we're not going at it again. I don't believe in spirits or demons but I do believe in monsters. There is, for example, a psychopath operating in the Prince George, BC area where I lived for many years before moving not too long ago. Every once in awhile some woman disappears and every once in awhile one gets found. He has not been apprehended to date and what appears to be his latest victim was found just last week. Google it if you want. The world is strange enough without injecting the paranormal into it.

Thanks again.

Nick

• Twitch
    Twitch

It is written

Ancient weapons and hokey religions are no match for a good blaster at your side.

• tec
    tec

would like just one person to come on this thread and tell of an experience someone had with a Ouija board, where the planchette moved without anyone touching it at all. That would be much more impressive. You'd think spirits would be able to do that quite easily because they are not having to deal with any resistance of the human mind or hand in moving the planchette. For any spirits involved, this would be easier and simpler than moving a planchette with a human attached to it.

Wish granted. But I was a teenager, and would be more than happy for anyone to convince me that it was somehow all in my head :)

Tammy

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well go ahead and tell the story then. But first, were there any alcohol or drugs imbibed?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

TEC, did it, like... wiggle... or slowly and steadily move from one letter to another, spelling out a whole word, without ever being touched? I'm not trying to debunk, I really would like to know the gory details. Like others, I've been tempted to go buy one to see if I could convince myself of the supernatural but I worry it would be a waste.

• tec
    tec

Not much to tell. There's two episodes and I might be mixing them up a bit. Friend and I used it, decided to take our fingers off, and it still moved. Slower, and it freaked us out so we stopped shortly after.

Another time I used it on my own, and that freaked me out because then I knew my friends weren't making it move.

No alcohol or drugs. I couldn't have been more than twelve or thirteen with my friend. On my own I was around fourteen/fifteen. I never drank until I was 19 (legal age in Ontario, where I lived at the time) I do however have a very active imagination, more so when I was younger.

Anyway, I won't use one again. I don't even like posting on this thread. I won't ever even have one in my house, nor will I stay somewhere if people are using one.

Tammy

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Do tell.

• tec
    tec

SBC - don't go buy one on my account. I'm stupid. This is exactly why I didn't want to post my story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit