Are you afraid of the Ouija board still?

by cyberjesus 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I love sweetmeats.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    TEC: I was not kidding when I said I would love for someone to prove to me that it was all in my mind, which of course it could have been.

TEC, I respect your reasoning and open-mindedness. That's why I can't argue with you about stuff.

Nickolas: There is no paranormal.

While I personally don't have any belief in the paranormal, I have a strong distaste for dogmatic & unscientific comments like this.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    I did not grow up a JW.
    Me and my cousins used to play with it when we were kids, and it gave us a name of the woman who one of them married, even though, at that time he didn't know her or anyone by that name.
    As for any other "predictions", none come to mind.
    I do not agree that those who are using it make it move.

My experience taken from another thread.

JDW

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

JD, out of curiosity, how many cousins and what was the name? I'm not at all trying to discredit, I'm just wondering if you had like 5 cousins and the name was Mary or something.... There's got to be some way to calculate the probability based on a little more info. It would be interesting to know.

• Violia
    Violia

I've been collecting the boards. I have 5 or 6. I have never had one do anytihing at all. I've heard all the stuff about it being a portal and you never know what spirit you will let in your home. It is usually said the the lower level spirits come through the boards. (sort of like letting street people in your home- they might be ok, but do you really want to invite them in and find out?)

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Hi, Viola. Just wondering, do you have any belief in the supernatural otherwise?

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Sweet,

In this particular family there were five boys and one girl.

Myself, the girl, and one of the middle boys would use it together.

The board said that the second oldest boy would marry a girl by the name of L. which came true, even though, at that time, he didn't know anyone with that name.

We used that board many times, and the planchette would move progressively faster as it got later in the night. By midnight or so it would move very fast. That's why we used it mainly at night. It would move very slowly the few times we used it during the day. I would say it was lethargic.

JDW

• Twitch
    Twitch

Street demonz can sneak in thru the dryer port and steal yer socks, dontcha know.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Omg Outlaw, you kill me....hehehehe

You always find the cool sh*t.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    Nickolas: There is no paranormal.

SweetBabyCheezits: While I personally don't have any belief in the paranormal, I have a strong distaste for dogmatic & unscientific comments like this.

Thank-you kindly, SBC. Just because one refuses to believe in something, it isn't proof that a particular something doesn't exist. I try not to be dogmatic; I simply don't rule out the possibility of the supernatural...

V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit