Are you afraid of the Ouija board still?

by cyberjesus 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I have a scientific logical mind and these silly supersitions do not bother me.

• tec
    tec

I am afraid of the Ouija board, and not because of any JW hangups. I never even heard of JW's until I was in my twenties. I've been afraid of Ouija boards since I was a kid and used them (also the Exorcist has something to do with that)

Tammy

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I am still afraid of the Ouiga board.

Why? I've been out of the tower since 83 so its not the JW's.

Late night radio Coast to Coast with George Noory, he wont use a Ouiga board on his show

because he is afraid of the powers that may be unleashed.

Whether or not you believe in God Ouiga boards have bad mojo, a bad vibe.

I did use one about 6 years ago, I wasnt impressed the others were they thought the pointer was moving,

I didnt, maybe it was my lack of faith.

I have enough troubles in life I dont need to open a portal to another dimension and unleash something michevious or

malevolent.

I work in a jail, and I have seen the lives of people who play with Ouiga boards and who conjure up spirits

I dont want anything to do with it. Its a bad road to go down.

My brother is into the paranormal.

Known to no one but himself he did a white noise experiment at a faimily dinner.

He turned on a taperecorder and recorded the din, the white noise of 10 people talking and eating a dinner.

When he played the tape back, there was a voice that he didnt recognize pop out and said "there is going to be a murder."

Thankfully there was no murder that we knew about but there was a voice.

I've had an atheist friend who did not believe in god, tell me he wouldnt mess with an Ouiga board, because

he didnt want to deal with what it might unleash.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

that is pretty freaky jag, but I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

However, if you have a concern I guess you are better off safe than sorry.

As for myself, I am quite confident there are no demons lurking about seeking to do us harm.

This gives me a wonderful peace of mind when I go to sleep at night or when I crawl around in the attack or the basement.

I highly recommend this state of mind - if you can get to that place in your life when you have no more fear of such things, it will be a day to celebrate!

Peace to all!

The Oracle

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

As a continuing believer in things beyond the material universe, I'll say yes, I still have my hangups over that. I've heard too many horror stories from outside the Borg to want to be bothered, stories that had no origin from within the JW sphere. There are rock solid atheists who have had their 'faith' in all things being material shaken over incidents with these so-called harmless pursuits. No, there is no scientific basis for any of this, but, "where there's smoke, there's fire" and I don't want to get burned! I'm not here to argue the point, just telling my side...

V665

• Watchtowers Witnesses
    Watchtowers Witnesses

I used a Ouija board once and it scared the crap out of me. Unfortunately I contacted a demon who couldn't spell worth a damn. I couldn't tell what the hell he was trying to say.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

im a pastor-engineer-scientist-magician-day-laborer-mexican I am not afraid of anything

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The Watchtower Society has had a history of endorsing ideomotor devices.

http://skepdic.com/radionics.html

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

what about extra hot chicken wings?

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Being a gladiator I am afraid of nothing except perhaps cyberjesus.

All board games bore me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit