Are you afraid of the Ouija board still?

by cyberjesus 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

TEC, I'm stupidER. What's the worst that could happen? An invisible force causes the thingie to move and I gain a bit of belief in the supernatural? Then that could be good for me from a faith perspective, right?

Oh, and don't worry about posting on this thread. Mrs. Jaheshua Miscahja tells me that spirits are computer illiterate.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Oh brother, what are you afraid of? I mean common are you afraid the demons are gonna hear you? Dont worry they are too busy talking to NVL and if something happens you can always call the lord, Shelby is always talking to him

• tec
    tec

CJ and SBC - thinking about it makes me remember it, and that brings back the feelings of fear that I had on those occasions. I'm not afraid of anything jumping out of the screen, or anything like that. It was a frightening experience and I still have that fear when I think about it, which I try not to do.

SBC - I don't know what could happen. Nothing bad happened to me except for the fear, but I stopped myself from continuing. I just don't think its something to be messed around with is all. We were warned about things like that for a reason.

Tammy

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You know, even a good psychic will tell you to stay away from Quija boards!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    We were warned about things like that for a reason.

Control by fear is the only reason I'm aware of.

TEC I want to believe you but anecdotal evidence is fallible.

• tec
    tec

TEC I want to believe you but anecdotal evidence is fallible.

Of course. And believe me, I am soooo not insulted. I was not kidding when I said I would love for someone to prove to me that it was all in my mind, which of course it could have been.

Tammy

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

But I was a teenager, and would be more than happy for anyone to convince me that it was somehow all in my head :)

It was all in your head. You were not actually a teenager but a tween. Your ovaries were kicking into overdrive and you were fretting about boys and breasts. I have yet to meet a tween who was not even just a little bit screwed up. There is no paranormal. If you could provide one tiny fragment of irrefutable proof that there is a paranormal reality (like a planchet moving with an apparent gift of spelling moving all by itself) then you would be wealthy and famous. All in your head.

Happy?

• tec
    tec

Happy?

Well, I did laugh at the first part, when I thought you were just going to prove to me that being a teenager was all in my head :) I thought that was pretty funny.

Tammy

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Naw, being a teenager is all about being in your head.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We were good Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Until Satan ate our Brains..

http://www.handresearch.com/ouija/Menu_bestanden/ouija-movie.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit