Are you afraid of the Ouija board still?

by cyberjesus 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Do you think it has superpowers? who controlls it? satan? Do you think the devil sends a legion of demons to Parkers Brothers factory to get inside every ouija board? Are the demons just waiting inside tucked in the box waiting for you to talk to them?

Anyway if anyone lives in Los Angeles I am down for a little game with the demons, maybe they are up for some Monopoly afterwards. Do you think that if they store both games together that the demons will jump into other games?

Satan bless you,

:-)

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

The movie Paranormal activity scared the poo out of me. So I guess I still have hang ups about the Ouija board...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Are you afraid of the Ouija board still?

If so, then one has an IRRATIONAL fear.

While Ouija believers feel the paranormal or supernatural is responsible for Ouija's action, it may be more parsimoniously explained by unconscious movements of those controlling the pointer, a psychological phenomenon known as the ideomotor effect. [4] [5] [6] Despite being debunked by the efforts of the scientific community, Ouija remains popular among many young people. [2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Hey leaving are down for a game? I wonder if there is an online version

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Hey leaving are down for a game? I wonder if there is an online version

• The Finger
    The Finger

At my daughters school, teenage girls, the head teacher felt it necessary to talk to them about the dangers of the Ouija board only a couple of years ago and this is not a religous school. One of my brothers used one and it spelt out the name of the hospital that within a month he was in and almost died. He had never been in Hospital before and didn't know he was ill.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I would love a little Ouija action.

But them demons are tricky, so we'll need to be careful. I hear they get very very excited about the Ouija.

They just love spelling out shit too.

Some of the demons have told me that they enjoy it a lot more than possesing people and making them puke and convulse. It's kind of like writing a funny short story for your friends at a party. This way the demons get to use their minds without exerting a lot of physical effort.

The Ouija board is just good clean for the demons. What's not to love?

The Oracle

• cyberjesus
  • The Oracle
    The Oracle

when I clicked it, the room started to get real cold... is that normal?

Then I started to smell something funny...kind of like rotten eggs. This is serious.... I wish I had never made fun of the demons!

oh no.....dear lord.....this might be my last post....

• Mythbuster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit