Are you afraid of the Ouija board still?

by cyberjesus 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Well, i just decided to go play with my GF in the middle of the night on halloween on a cemetery over a grave, ( freaking run on sentence but i like it) anyway we are gonna bring a ouija board. Who knows maybe we can raise some people from the dead and we can have a wild party.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Whatever floats your boat, CJ...

V665

• Violia
    Violia

See if you can contact C.T. Russel and tell him what his stupid religious musings has become.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I actually have more to worry about from Jehovah's Witlesses than I do about a Ouija board. It often happens that your right brain will spell something out on the Ouija board, similar to a common dream. Since you are programmed to believe that a Ouija board is controlled by demons, you are as likely as not to subconsciously make those things come into reality. Then, you think it was in fact the demons.

At least a Ouija board doesn't waste your time and energy going around knocking on doors, ordering you to get rid of everything of value to you, stop you from getting a decent education, or force you into dorkhood by hounding you to judge others based on stupid rules.

• JAFO
    JAFO

I use my Ouija board and Tarot cards regularly.. they're very useful.

(of course, anyone with sense takes a few basic precautions with such things..)

BTW, one doesn't "play" with a Ouija board.. it isn't a game, nor a toy.

• Violia
    Violia

I like tarot too. I find it is good therapy. Yes, you are correct, the word play was not correct, but could not think of anything else at that moment.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

If it really worked, it would be able to spell things out without anyone's hand on it.

• cantleave
  • lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I've been taking a Paranormal Studies Class for the past several weeks. There are 9 people in the class. Most totally believe in various forms of paranormal...ghosts, aliens, spirits, whatever. Some believe they have have certain paranormal gifts, can see spirits, can bend spoons, can speak with spirits, ect. We will also be studying the Reading of stones, Tarot cards, past life regression, we will be going on a Ghost Hunt to a school that has been closed up for years that supposedly contains paranormal activity.

Several of them have said, they will not touch a Ouija board. They have said it opens a porthole and you don't know what you are letting in.

Last week was the first time I had heard the word/term Merkaba. (I immediately thought of Ezekiel's Vision of a wheel within a wheel.

lisa

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

cantleave: you ruined it for me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit