Our Independence Day - Getting Disfellowshipped Tonight!

by SweetBabyCheezits 106 Replies latest watchtower bible

• braveheart
    braveheart

Congrats Tim...Peace and Strength to you and your wife ...on your quest to a life of FREEDOM !!

Maybe I should become a JW so I could get DF'd ...then I could have a Freedom Party...-BH

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Congratulations, welcome to the real world. A new day is dawning, the deed is done.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Congrats Tim, & now for some normality if there is such a thing

• Hadit
    Hadit

Glad you two made it out together - your way! Great pic Tim! Welcome to Freedom and the rest of your life.

Hadit

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Hadit, you have a PM...

Have a on me too, SBC!

V665

• Hadit
    Hadit

V665: Got it! Thank you !

I'll share a beer with you guys! ! Cheers to Freedom!!

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Checking in on you Tim...how are you and your wife holding up? You guys OK?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Doing great, thank you for asking, Sam. We listened in to the announcement and it had all the fanfare of a time/temperature recording: "Timothy and Lauren P. are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses." Robotic in both tone and rhythm.

And then meeting continued, to our dismay. (jokes)

Nah, I think we've faced a lot of the emotion already and I'm sure we'll have emotional moments in the next few months but we were already pretty withdrawn from the local cong. Had we been attending the last 6 months, it probably would've been much more difficult. Plus my oldest bro, not a JW and never baptized, along with my best bud (a successful fader), came by and shared a cigar and a drink.

BTW, brotherDan, we did, in fact, toast to you with a nice Johnny Walker Black Label scotch and some Quorum stogies. I'm still not a big fan of cigars but I am a fan of what is symbolized by burning one down. You're my poster child for the WT dividing families.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Wonder what tomorrow will bring "

A new lease on life

I bet you anything, someone sitting in that cong wants to do the samething

and while they are out in feild service, they will be wondering how would it

feel to be able to live your life from under the judgemental eye of the WT

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

HAHA... you got the wimpy announcement..

The old hardcore "This is to inform the congregation that so-and-so has been disfellowshipped from the Christian Congregation" was so much better. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit