Our Independence Day - Getting Disfellowshipped Tonight!

by SweetBabyCheezits 106 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Well, it's the big day. Time to go over the checklist....

Shoes shined. Clothes pressed. Face unshaven. Chin up. Middle fingers... wait, that's not professional. (That was for giggles. I really don't feel that way towards the folks in my old cong. But if I could give, I dunno, Rutherford both barrels... maybe.)

Nahhh, we're not attending the meeting tonight. But we will call in and listen!

Oh, and I've updated my profile pic to a self portrait. No more hiding. Hi, my name is Tim.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey there Tim

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

uh oh. what happened? double on an original post?? eh, please comment on this one then. I guess. or if a mod can kill the other one, that'd be even better. por favor.

[edited because this thread is getting comments while the duplicate is fading away like a wise JW]

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Just wondering if disfellowship annoucements are more and more of a common thing in the congregation. Do you hear them alot?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

sorry wasblind! we cross-posted!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

It's nice to meet you, Tim! As for the middle fingers thing, that's what I feel about 9/10 people in my old congo. I don't really respect that many of them at all. Welcome to the rest of your life, man...

V665

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Not to get off the subject or anything but how do I get rid of my sleeping crab dude and get a real pic?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Way to go Tim...make sure the chin stays up....walk tall buddy...

Loz x

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Josh, I haven't been to a cong meeting since March so I couldn't tell ya. As for your avatar, go to en.gravatar.com and set that up.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Is that really your pic Tim ?

if it is, Damn your fine as hell

eye candy, makin' me wish for

younger days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit