Our Independence Day - Getting Disfellowshipped Tonight!

by SweetBabyCheezits 106 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Haha, yeah, the new announcement is so weak. Here's what I wanted to hear:

"Timothy and Lauren have been judged by a committee of elders. We find the accused... GUILTY of having thoughts that are not endorsed by the Watchower Bible & Tract Society. We hereby sentence your believing friends and family to life in Watchtower prison." [gavel hits]

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i cant recall my announcement but i recall they said it with disdain

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

for a few weeks after your story was breaking I couldn't get the word SweetBabyCheezits out of my head. I was hoping to hear a song that would take it's place. Tim doesn't have the same ring to it thankfully.

those wedding pics will be a great memory in years to come of your parting occassion. power to you.

mmxiv

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Timothy and Lauren P. are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses."

Unless they are up to date with their "Organized..." book or are primed by someone in the know, I bet a lot would not get the point of this announcement. They may think that you need help ?

congrats, BTW

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Congrats, bro!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    those wedding pics will be a great memory in years to come of your parting occassion.

Oh, yeaaah, that reminds me. I can show off my kiddos now!

(Note to photogs: this image suffers from compression .... RAW to JPG to Flickr for JWN. Original image does not have clipped highlights and shadows, not that I don't have plenty that do.)

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

What a lovely photo! Thank you for sharing it with us.

• undercover
    undercover

Cute kids...

That KH looks familiar...oh wait...they all do...

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

That's a beautiful photo, Tim! No one but us photo retouchers and photographers would notice much of the highlight and shadow clipping on this one. It looks great!

• Ding
    Ding

Lovely children who will grow up in freedom...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit