Our Independence Day - Getting Disfellowshipped Tonight!

by SweetBabyCheezits 106 Replies latest watchtower bible

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

True true, MB.

Sorry Tim. I'm done hijacking!

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

What a gorgeous family with a bright future! Congratulations NMKA

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Tim congratulations to you and your wife and beautiful family on your freedom. It has been wonderful to read your escape story and how you did it on your terms. Well done to you both.

My husband and I and our teenage son all escaped together (not da'd or df'd just faded) but are being shunned by our families. But even the pain this shunning has caused would never ever make us give up the freedom to live life as a normal member of the human race.

All the best to you and your family

Hopscotch

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

To those who have shared words of support, my family thanks you. Today was a positive day for us.

I'm just curious why you require fanfare and applause for doing the right thing

DarkSide, how exactly do I "require" those things? Let's see...

• Yesterday was a big day for my family. I was excited and I posted about it.
    • I didn't ask for anything in return.
    • If not one person congratulated us, it wouldn't have changed my desire to post it.
    • BUT supportive friends made encouraging comments.
    • I showed my appreciation back for their kind words.

Positive social interaction is nothing new to the rest of us. Many of us cry together as well as rejoice together. But please, for the sake of learning, tell me how you think I should've broached this subject.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Dan & Laverite, you good folks are always welcome to celebrate with my family. Bring Mythbuster with you so we can blow shit up.

And if you can get your family out, Dan, we will meet up with you guys someday and clink glasses to a life of freedom.

• elderelite
    elderelite

SBC Congrats man! much love to you and yours! first day of the rest of!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Congratulations, Tim, for getting out and saving your family, too. It's good to hear a success story!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit