Our Independence Day - Getting Disfellowshipped Tonight!

by SweetBabyCheezits 106 Replies latest watchtower bible

• undercover
    undercover

"Some calll me... ...Tim"

Congrats on the first day of the rest of your free life...

• LatinxJW
    LatinxJW

Congrats and welcome to the club, you give them the middle finger by leading a great productive life. First thing I did was to start treating my family like my family. For a bunch of worldy evil people they have been pretty forgiving.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Good for you, Tim!

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Nice to see your face Tim

I'm sure your going to feel such a weight lifted off of you once that announcement is made.

Hey, Just in time to hand out candy for Halloween

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Middle fingers... wait, that's not professional. That was for giggles. I really don't feel that way toward the folks in my old cong

Timothy old boy congratulations for your gradual walking away from Corporate Corruption and exploitation

and walking closer toward humanity

By the way its very important that you not give the elders of your congregation ! the middle finger, rather you should give it to

to the Watchtower Corporation Inc. appropriately.

Individual attacks are not morally justified in this matter, please remember that

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

It would be AWESOME if you went to the meeting tonight! You should sit in the front row! That'd make it a little more awkward for whoever gives the announcement. As soon as they announce "Tim and (your wife) is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses" you should stand up, turn toward the audience and BOW. That would be awesome.

Or you could walk up on stage as they announce it and put your arm around the guy reading the announcement.

Hey! What is your halls phone number? I'm sure we all would like to listen to the announcement too! I have to live vicariously through you at the moment.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Thanks, good people of JWN. You're our family now. (I've gotta get my wife to start an account!)

BTW, here's a reply she got last night after sending a farewell email to her sweet, elderly grandparents:

PLEASE DO NOT SEND US ANY MORE E-MAILS. WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, BUT CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THE BIBLE'S COMMAND TO NOT SPEAK OR TALK TO DISFELLOWSHIPPED INDIVIDUALS.

PAPAW AND GAMMIE

Funny. We were technically still JWs yesterday.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Congratulations! -

BTW - they read DF letters on Tuesdays now? I remember this ALWAYS being done after the service meeting in the old days...

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

And the shunning begins

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

"...WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, BUT CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THE BIBLE'S COMMAND TO NOT SPEAK OR TALK TO DISFELLOWSHIPPED INDIVIDUALS."

Ugh, sorry gramps, no such Bible Command...

Tim, Congratulations!

-Yan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit