Our Independence Day - Getting Disfellowshipped Tonight!

by SweetBabyCheezits 106 Replies latest watchtower bible

• goldensky
    goldensky

SweetBabyCheezits, your kids are so lovely! If your wife is as beautiful as the three of you, you are indeed a very good-looking family.

I've just read your story and I congratulate you on your attitude and courage. All the best to the four of you. . OLGA.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Tim,

Watchtower Corporation has lost a beautiful and intelligent family.

For that, I thank you!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Great photo, beautiful kids!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Thanks, all. My only justifiable pride comes from those two little people and milady. Shameless, perhaps, but they aren't trophies any more than a winning lotto stub would be. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut, eh!?

If your wife is as beautiful as the three of you,

Oh, my wife is the one who made my kids beautiful! I just made (make) them ornery and loud.

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

I don't understand your need for acknowledgement and approval, but you got it. Congrats

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    DS: I don't understand your need for acknowledgement and approval

Then you don't understand human nature. Not surprising, though. That's evident in every post you make, DarkSide.

1. I'm excited. My family and I are enjoying a newfound freedom. I can come out of the shadows and show my face.
    2. Stories of success on an exJW forum may be of benefit to others facing similar circumstances. What do you bring to the table?
    3. When a person achieves a small victory after a long, difficult battle, acknowledgement is appreciated by normal human beings.

DarkSide, I'm sorry you bailed the WT without getting your family out. No need to piss on those who do.

• laverite
    laverite

OMG Tim, the kids are beautiful. Is your avatar your pic? If so, no wonder your kids are so beautiful. And your wife must be stunning, too!

I'm so happy for all of you, and especially for your kids. They will grow up and have good lives outside of the cult!!!!!! That's major cause for celebration.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Congratulations Tim! I raise my glass and drink to life outside the Towerâ„¢.

Blessings,

Stephen

• Open mind
    Open mind

Sorry I took so long....

Three cheers for Tim, Lauren & kiddos!!

om

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I think we'd be friends on the outside if we knew each other Tim. I'm so happy for your family!

You'll have to turn October 19th into a celebration every year. Just like the 4th of July.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit