Our Independence Day - Getting Disfellowshipped Tonight!

by SweetBabyCheezits 106 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

SBC,

Light up a cigar and celebrate your departure...

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Yes sir, Mr Whiskey!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Thanks, RTA. We did the best we could.

Bez, best of luck to you and your family on your journey. Again, the fact that you're united is GREAT to hear.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

BTW, I just dropped the bomb on Facebook, posting a Farewell Letter on my Notes page. Time to watch my friend count dwindle!

I like the idea of making the announcement before the elders do it. The less control we surrender to them, the better.

• Violia
    Violia

Congrats Tim.

Welcome to the world and the rest of your life. Enjoy it.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Congrats Tim!

You have made a wise decision. The journey out is an interesting one.

You should see what you can do to wake up a few minds as you are leaving....there are probably a few worthy ones whom you care about who may still be trapped inside. This is a great opportunity to plant some real seeds of truth... who knows, maybe you can save a few more out of that mess - or at least lay a foundation for a later exit.

All the best to you!

The Oracle

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

Well done mate... Welcome to the real world

Im yet to be disfellowshipped & enjoying life under the radar I pretty much dont care if they DF me, Ive took to shunning JW's when I see them. Immature of me, but Im taking great pleasure in doing it :)

• dysfunction
    dysfunction

Oh poor Bez you are in for a rude awakening, hate to break it to you, but you can be DF if you don't go. They will think you don't care anyway to present a case. Also lets say Boo to Grandma and Grandpa, it is there lost, I am sure they will not be able to see the great grands without the parents bringing them right?! Hmmm.... I guess the kids are under restriction too huh? Unless they come over and talk to you through the kids... hah ha.

• bez
    bez

dysfunction... awww crap! Aw well, watch this space... im hoping that if that happens.. then people's eyes will be opened as to how unjust our df'ing was and therefore how much bs is involved in 'gods organization' and leave with us!!!!!

• dysfunction
    dysfunction

Bez that is a nice thought.... Don't we all hope. Why don't we start a field service group, and try to convert some jws.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit