Do You Really Care About the People On Here?

by snowbird 158 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Vamp665.

Thanks for the props.

Love you back.

Syl

• wasblind
    wasblind

Vamp is a sweetheart

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I care.

Okay, there are a few that I don't care about, but the vast majority of people here I really care about. That's why I keep coming back.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Billy!

I've been meaning to ask, where did you get that picture in your avatar?

Syl

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I care. I care about everyone, even those who seem angry and attack others and me.

FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Zid, I care about you, too.

Under Cover, you've always been nice to me.

• Libelle
    Libelle

You know, even though I don't post alot (since I never was a JW, sometimes I feel a little buttinsky), but I do care about the people here. We're all here for a reason, and many of us are coping with our various situations.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Dragonfly!

Heather!

Syl

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Vamp is a good Friend of mine...

He is not a TAXI though LOL!

Next thing Darth will ask me for a ride to the Airport!!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Okay Sylvia, since I care so much about you, I'll tell you the truth. I don't think the site exists anymore, but it was called uglypeople.com.

<<< This was one of the ugly people on the site.

Of course, the next logical question would be... "Why would you ever look for a website like that, Billy?" Well, as you know, I kinda have a humorous streak. While I was in Beth-hell, people would always be prying to find out if I had a girlfriend. Sometimes I would start telling them all about this great new girl... then I'd pull out a hideous picture that I got from the website and tell them how pretty my pioneer sweetheart was. Anyway, I was good at the gag. Another time, when a workmate was on vacation, I replaced all his family pictures and "pretty sisters I know" pictures with prints from the website. We all had a good laugh at that.

• tec
    tec

I'm glad to hear that, Gladiator.

*women do have better memories than men*

Syl

Tee hee (to coin a Snowbird phrase) I remember that too. But love keeps no record of wrongs :)

Tammy

PS - Billy, I think your avatar pic is adorable. I love people who are 'outside the box' in appearance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit