Who is AGBM?

by african GB Member 74 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

UC, I said "I think..." but I will not be sending any money so what's the difference?

I think most JW's that troll here are kids that never will be adult JW's in all seriousness, next are JW's that don't want to be JW's.
    So I even am glad to see "drivel" posted here because it means one less serious recruiter.

AGBM never seemed like a troll, he just wasn't serious with his threads. But being so over-the-top, he didn't expect us to take them literally.
    You know- just like that virgin-birth-of-the-Messiah story. Nobody was supposed to take it literally.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

My mom allowed all the abuse to carry on since she did'nt have a job and depended entirely on him. We used to prepare for the meeting way into the night, not even having time to study for school. I graduated from high school and went on to learn auto mechanics as per the order of my stepfather, since he wanted me to go to Bethel and work as a mechanic there. I am still working as an auto-mechanic but I am continuing my studies with a distance-learning college. I am studying towards a degree in Mechanical Engineering. It is a very difficult degree to study towards, but so far I am doing quite fairly.

My younger brother joined the military, and was since expelled from home. He is now living with his girlfriend and they just got a very handsome baby boy. He has managed to avoid the elders so far, so he is still not DF'd after being out for nearly 6 years now. He is living in another state. The elders tried to contact him several times until his changed his mobile number. They have since stopped. My mom does'nt even want to see her grandson. So the pain continues for my brother, even after so long.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Personally, I'm going to take a "wait-and-see" attitude.....UnderCover

Those are the words of a wise man..

AGBM loves to sucker people..

He`s funny..But..He is,who he is..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

I love forgiving people. I wish I was a lot more like my brethren.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Personally, I'm going to take a "wait-and-see" attitude.

As myself, Undercover.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Are you African?

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Yes I am African.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

My great-grandfather on my mother's side is the one who introduced the religion to my grandmother who then passed it on to my mom, and then me.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Good to see that you've started on your 12 step program!

BTS

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Ah good ...I just had a feeling there was a nice guy underneath all that ...sorry you've had to suffer so much AGBM...welcome.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit