Who is AGBM?

by african GB Member 74 Replies latest jw friends

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

The purpose of this thread is to tell everyone on this board who I am and why I am so different.

First of all, I have already apologised on another thread for posting zero drivel topics here.

I am a 29 year old male, born-in, baptised in 1998, DF'd in 2003 for fornication, reinstated in 2008. I want to make it clear that I have never been a MS. After my reinstatement I continued to attend meetings with the same cong. but moved to another cong. earlier this year, reason being, the continued shunning by some hardcore self-righteous publishers.

I am still with the same cong until now, I go to meetings regularly, including taking part as well as giving Bible reading talks. I go to FS every weekend and I average about 9 hours every month.

The reason for me to continue going to meetings is that most of my family is still in, hence I am not even giving too much info about myself here. I discovered this site by chance while I was doing some research on religion in general.

As you can understand, growing up a witness did some extensive damage to my self-esteem, in addition to my social relations with other people. I grew up with a guilty conscious all in an effort to please Jehovah.

I will continue to tell you more about my background so you could get to understand me better.

• nelly136
    nelly136

nice to meet you Agbm

• snowbird
    snowbird

Nice to meet you again, for the first time.

I would like to wipe that smirk off Sam Herd's face.

Syl

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Hey buddy. Thanks. Share as you feel comfortable. We are your friends here.

• Ding
    Ding

Are you finding it hard to talk to people in FS, knowing what they will face in the organization if you're successful in converting them?

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Ding- i have to say that it is very difficult for me knowing how dangerous this cult is. Until I am ready to exit smoothly with minimal damage to me and family I'll continue to be active.

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

Why should anyone believe a word you're saying when all you've done in the past is serve up non-stop bullshit?

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

AGBM - I really appreciate your honesty now. You don't need to be a MS and give public talks with standing ovations if you want to be a good man. You are a good man without that.

Would you like to be my friend?

COMRADE TITO

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

I think AGBM is a good guy. Haven't read all his posts or threads, but I think he's trying to be honest here, and his usernname is FUNNY!!

Jeez guys. Ease up a bit.

Best wishes

Chillsky

• sabastious
    sabastious

So you are NOT df'ed?

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit