Who is AGBM?

by african GB Member 74 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Samuel Herd, isn't he that Pharasitical Douchebag who talked about his experiences in the Vietnam War prepping him to see all of that dead bodies during the Great Tribulation and the Big A??? I'm pretty sure that was him. What a twit!!!

AGBM, I want to believe you but part of me thinks you're full of sh*t. I mean, aren't you in some 3rd world cesspool or something, wading across crocodile infested waters to get to meetings, and knocking on hut doors or something?

I wish you well though.

- Wing Commander

• cantleave
    cantleave

It will be really hard for you to make a break.

Do you have other family who have exited who can provide support?

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way
    Samuel Herd, isn't he that Pharasitical Douchebag who talked about his experiences in the Vietnam War prepping him to see all of that dead bodies during the Great Tribulation and the Big A??? I'm pretty sure that was him. What a twit!!!

Wrong! That was Anthony Morris III.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes I am African.....AGBM

...................... ...OUTLAW

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wing commander you mixing Herd with Morris

• cantleave
    cantleave

Outlaw - that's my JW brother!!!!

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

I am still battling to find friends in the cong. I manage to start friendships but as soon as they find out I was DF'd before they turn away from me and start to shun me to a certain extent. I feel so lonely, and what makes it even more difficult is that there's no one to talk to.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I know how you feel, I used to be able to find tons of wordly friends and girlfriends............... but the witlesses invited me to parties where there were mostly adults.

had a hard time meeting young ones.

I hope this is the real you, and were not wasting our time pouring our hearts out!

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

I hope this would give you a clearer picture about me.

This is not meant for you all to feel pity for me or to justify my previous conduct here.

It is an honest account of a man who is fighting to break off the chains of Watchtower Society and to find his true identity.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I think you should change your avatar.

It's hard to separate your identity from Herd's. When you post, we see his face and it's not endearing.

Just a suggestion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit