by african GB Member 74 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It is an honest account of a man who is fighting to break off the chains
    of Watchtower Society and to find his true identity.....AGBM

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

That look on Samuel Herd's face is just too much. So smug. What are some of his crimes besides being a sanctimonious Controller of People's Lives?

• tec
    tec

AGBM - I am SO happy to meet you. I enjoyed your over-the-top posts, but I look forward to getting to know the real you even more.

Tammy

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

AGBM, just so you know where the readers stand, it was clear that you were over-the-top with your claims and most everyone realized it right away, but you also didn't seem to know all the JW stuff. It was as if you were just some punk kid pretending you were ever a JW, trying to figure it out on the fly. Today, saying you are a lifelong JW DF'ed once, we would expect you to know how it all works. I will accept today's sincere post, but it still lacks that genuineness of knowing what JW's and former JW's lives are like. It could very well be that today's post is just an attention-getter and full of what you have learned from JWN.

Now you say your brother lives in another "state." I assume that means you are in the United States. Without revealing who you are, give some depth to your new openness that shows you know fully what JW life is like.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

As a child growing up, the first book that was used to indoctrinate me was My book of bible stories, then I went on to study Listening to the great teacher, when the book Young people ask-answers that work, was released in the early 90's I was among the attendees at that convention.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Our states here are refered to as Provinces, I don't wanna go too much into detail here since I have already explained that I am still active.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Here's a tip AGBM for you to win over the skeptics amongst us on the forum...answer the challenges ...explain..yea? dont ignore them...

Loz x

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

I got baptized in 1998 when I was only 17. I started the path to getting baptised by studying the book You Can Live Forever On Paradise Earth, and then went on to study Knowledge That Leads To Everlasting Life. I can still remember some of the books that we studied at the Congregation Book Study, throughout the 90's and early 2000's until now. Revelation book was and still one of the most difficult to understand, The Greatest Man was very easy and enjoyable to some extent. The Secret To Family Happiness was one of those indoctrination tools that the Org used to complicate our family life further.

I also recall studying Daniel's Prophecy, Isaiah's Prophecy,

Congregation Book Study was one of the better meetings and I used to feel a little bit at ease due to the fact that the group was much smaller and we knew each other well plus it was held at home, so I did'nt have to get out of the house.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Great answers. You've already gone a long way toward credibility. Don't forget to throw some WT literature in the trash everytime you are recruiting, then "count" them.

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

Young People Ask was released in 1989 not the early 90s. They made a huge deal out of the Governing Body giving a free copy to all the youths in the audience that day. Geez, thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit