Who is AGBM?

by african GB Member 74 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

OUTLAW...you so funny! You outdid yourself this time. You must be craving KFC lately. Don't find that out in the woods, huh?

ASO: "I am the presiding overseer. cut me a break"

The first time I ever heard someone mention the "PO", I thought it meant Pissed Off. I didn't know it was a particular person.

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

AGBM, this "change" of your perspective is odd in the extreme. I'm having a tough time buying it. I hope it's real, but we'll see. Meanwhile, this standing O is for you. If for nothing else, for the laughs I've had at your expense.

Keep it up. And follow OTWO's advice. Get a bunch of literature and chunk it every chance you get.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cameo-d..

No KFC here..

It`s a 4hr+ round trip to the nearest KFC..

Just as well..

I`d weigh another 60LBs at least..LOL!!..

cartruckbucket.jpg picture by GeneralWaco

...................... ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Come to AGBM little JWN Chickens!..

AGBM wants to fatten you up!...

Hahahaha

• NowAndThen
    NowAndThen

AGBM,

From what you've said so far, you must be from South Africa.

Great story - assuming you're not pulling a fast one this time around.

N&T

• Mary
    Mary

For the first time, I think that AGBM is telling the truth. Yes, his stories were outlandish, but for the most part, they were just harmless jibberish and good for a laugh as I don't think anyone believed his wild tales.

If his story this time is true, then welcome to the world of ex-JWs. This religion has screwed alot of us up and believe me---you don't have to pretend to be something you're not on this board.

• Think About It
    Think About It

I'm going to miss his outlandish claims.

I'm also going to miss telling him he's full of shit.

P.S. No harm meant my friend AGBM. Sounds like you will do fine in life. Thought I read you were also in the Houston area. Is that part true?

Think About It

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Everyone`s all..

"Oh Smootchy,Smootchy..We love You AGBM"..

funny-pictures-bah-humbug-cat

........................... ...OUTLAW

• laverite
    laverite

What Mary said!!!!! I wanted to echo everything she wrote! 100% in agreement with her concise and well written post!

Really loved meeting the (hopefully) real AGBM. I'm with Mary. I think he's telling the truth this time. I had pictured him as an ornry, mischeivous 60-something woman wearing a purple hat in a Seattle suburb, though sometimes I wondered if he was a 15 year old boy on drugs in a small town in Arkansas. Those were the two images I always had. I was convinced it had to be one of the two.

-LV

• wasblind
    wasblind

Well , I'll tread cautiously on this one. I'd rather deal with a troll or an apologist, cause at least you have an idea who your dealin' with. In a situation like this you don't know where the wind is coming from. The mouth or the ass

I believe in chances, but I will not throw caution to the wind. Anyway If your sincere, nice to meet ya

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit