Who is AGBM?

by african GB Member 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Outlaw said: Everyone`s all....."Oh Smootchy,Smootchy..We love You AGBM"..

Ah well.....it's alot better than dealing with AIW. LOL!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Mary!!..

I like ABGM a whole lot better than AIW..

At least he`s Funny..

I`m waitng for the other Shoe to Drop..

AGBM is a Notorious Prankster..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

When I was DF'd in 2003, it felt like the whole world was on top of me. Having been brought up in the truth, and knowing no other religion or way of life made my life even more miserable. I did'nt have anyone to talk to. I started going to meetings 3 weeks after I was DF'd but stopped 2 months later. It was just too much for me. I would sit at the back of the hall and watch Elders and MS's going about their various duties, completely ignoring me. I'd get out while they sang a closing song. I'd cry everytime I got into my bedroom after the meetings. I was so terrified about the possibility of the world ending while I was still DF'd. I had nightmares on a regular basis.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

We should take it at face value. To a JW the difference between right and wrong is essentially what they can get away with. AGBM I hope your coming clean is the first step in breaking and fading and seeing what is right and wrong. Keep being honest with everyone - you never have to cover your tracks that way. At least here you will find that majority are genuinely interested in each other and take everyone as they come.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Did he disappear?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit