Who is AGBM?

by african GB Member 74 Replies latest jw friends

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Welcome AGBM and hope you are truly being honest here. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well AGBM - I bet that feels great. Really nice to meet you. Take your time and exit in a way that suits you.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

I am a 4th generation JW, so you can understand that I don't know any other religion besides this one. I was born out of wedlock, which implies that my mother was DF'd while she was still carrying me. My mom gave birth to my younger brother 3 years later by the same man before she was finally reinstated again. I have never met my biological father since they separated( they never married) when my mom went back into the Org. I was told he moved to another state, and I am still trying to locate him. My mom got married to a JW man who just got baptised then. She would'nt even help me to locate my real father, since he is worldy.

Growing up under an abusive hardcore JW stepfather has been the most painfull experience for me. When I was still young he used to even beat me up if I was reluctant to go out on FS. I carried on going after he threatened to throw me out of his house if I stopped.

• sabastious
    sabastious

AGBM, I read a post a few days ago of you saying you just recently got DF'ed, is this true?

-Sab

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Oh, I was getting so tired of the "drivel" that I almost didn't read this.

I think I have just met the real AGBM. I hope you find a way to reduce your JW activity down to the fade.

All that recruiting and meeting attendance is making your threads a bit crazy.

Good to meet you. Don't forget to pick up too many mags at the hall, a few Bibles too, and chuck them into a dumpster- then "count" them as placements.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AGBM, many on this board can relate to different elements of what you went thru. I am sure many here are willing to befriend and support you.

• cantleave
    cantleave

4th Generation - wow!!! Are you really in Africa?

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks for your background. It explains why the posts in the past leaned toward the WTS views.

Welcome.

• undercover
    undercover
    I want to make it clear that I have never been a MS.

Not am MS? Did you Aux. Pioneer? Did you give Public Talks? Are you currently DFd?

I think I have just met the real AGBM.

Personally, I'm going to take a "wait-and-see" attitude.

• nelly136
    nelly136

can i call you abe?, cos AGBM just hasnt got any ring to it and typing the whole lot out in full is a right gobful.

unless theres something else a bit shorter you'd prefer? maybe a new nick would kinda seperate the old from the new?

eiban, ya i know, but hey lifes too short, he'll prolly get his leg pulled here n there anyways that goes with the territory, we could have another 55 pages ANALysing and BANALising, or just say sod it and let it go, (this time)

abe or whatever youd like to be called, just maybe when you joined you were in a humerous mood and got caught in a kinda web of your own making, who knows the real you might even like it here and get more benefit than the old one did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit