Who is AGBM?

by african GB Member 74 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I remember getting my copy of "your Youth - getting the best out of it" at Twickenham (1978 I think). Does that make me old?

• Charlie Cheddar
  • Expanded-Mind
    Expanded-Mind

Hi!

I don't post much, but read often. I wish the best for you AGBM... if you're being upfront, then you'd had a difficult life.

Still... I don't think that AGBM has answered the previous posters question about whether he was just recently DF'd as his recent post claimed. I also am curious as to what the scoop is there.

What's the answer AGBM?

Expanded-Mind

• tec
    tec

Expanded mind - That was his alter-ego. The guy he played in jest. I believe AGBM is saying that he has not recently been Df'd.

Tammy

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

You are a talented tale teller! I really enjoyed the wild stories you concocted when you first appeared here.

It's also nice to "meet" the real you!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Seriously ABGM, I don't know what to think of you. You just posted this a few days ago:

Thanx

AGBM- a former MS.

And here you say you never were a MS? How could any of us trust anything that you ever say?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Brother dan----It's the internet!

He is paranoid and he has to keep up a disguise. He is prolly telling the important things (to him) between the lines. Give him a break. He is prolly kinda scared to be here. It's taken a while for his "coming out" party.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Ok...well then I'm a circuit overseer. Cut me a break. It's the internet, right?

You can hide your identity without lying.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am the presiding overseer. cut me a break. its the internet. right?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Come to AGBM little JWN Chickens!..

AGBM wants to fatten you up!..

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/67/C9715F73-C0E6-40F8-9E9C-6AA2FDBBAE42/FF001413.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit