All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Agape, Bez!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

The Reverend Billy Willy says it all- http://www.themadjws.com/goofiplantions.htm

• wasblind
    wasblind

wasblind,

I "chimed in" because I found it interesting that MadJW could set some of you off for nine pages, and now it's twelve. Whatever trueone posted had nothing to do with it, except that his posts added to the count.

Night Owl

And what excludes your contribution from adding to the count !!!!!!

should i call you the pot or the damn kettle

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

What's this fixation on COUNTS? Of COURSE! This is just a GAME to you...

THAT is what CHURCHianity and JW-bashers are all about!

(Don't count this!)

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Night Owl - I am indebted to you for helping me use a real avatar!

Let me know if you need a custom graphic!

[email protected]!

• ziddina
    ziddina

I still think it's hilarious that Christians of various denominations [yes, that includes JWs...] are arguing over which human interpretation of their 3,500-year-old 'holy' book is the correct one...

When there are deities worshipped by humans whose 'pedigree' extends FAR back in time... Several ancient versions of 'fertility' Goddesses are well over ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS OLD...

Which blows your "Johnny-come-Lately", Middle-Eastern male VOLCANO 'god' right out of the water...

Hilarious...

Zid

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

bit late to the party... from the OP:

It's called being human. If one leaves a faith because of a bad example- there'd BE no faith on Earth!

sounds great to me!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Sure it does; only fools are free.

• agonus
    agonus

If that's the case, Mad is one of the most "free" people I've yet to come across.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Shows how very little you know, as well as the Staggering Wisdom you THINK you have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit