All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

wasblind,

You seem like
    the type of person to get his panties in a wad rather quickly
    even though you hide behide this peace and all is well facade

No, that's not me, but you can believe it if you like.

trueone,

I was making a statement in general, but you took it personally. It happens occasionally on a board like this.

Night Owl

• Farkel
    Farkel

2600 views and from a moron, no less.

Some people just like bullshit. I can spend weeks polishing an article and be happy to get a few hundred views.

Fuck this crap. I think I'll become a troll!

Farkel

• Night Owl
    Night Owl
    2600 views and from a moron, no less.
    Some people just like bullshit. I can spend weeks polishing an article and be happy to get a few hundred views.
    Fuck this crap. I think I'll become a troll!
    Farkel

Farkel,

You made me chuckle.

Night Owl

• Night Owl
    Night Owl
    The TrueOne,
    I think Night Owl is a troll, because the only time he chimed in is on page 9 right after you posted those picks about the WTS.
    there were a lot of times when he could have chimed in, but what you posted really put him on edge. He's nothing but a troll
    trying to tell us how to think and what to think, he thinks this is the Kingdom Hell.

wasblind,

I "chimed in" because I found it interesting that MadJW could set some of you off for nine pages, and now it's twelve. Whatever trueone posted had nothing to do with it, except that his posts added to the count.

Night Owl

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Be as rude as you wish- as long as you speak what's in your heart! Many say I'M rude...heh

Despite the nonsense of the WTBS opinions, the truth is THERE; one simply has to seperate fact from BS when reading WT articles on prophecy.

Fact REAMAINS- we are =the ONLY ones preaching the Good News of the Kingdom...what the Kingdom will do at the appointed time- WHENEVER it may be, Chris!!!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

What's the obsession with page count? Some kinda popularity contest?

Night Owl- HOW do I put a REALM avatar in here???

• wasblind
    wasblind

Night Owl said: "Whatever trueone posted had nothing to do with it, except that his posts added to the count"

What's it to you ? it ain't none of your business what anybody post, we all ready have moderators, if you think they ain't doin' their job, talk to them !!!!!

every since you came on this board you been trying to tell people what they should or shouldn't be doin' or what they should let go of

repeat: this ain't the Kingdom Hall, and if your so tired of this post going on and on stop posting on it !!!!!!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

OOOOO can't take it when someone bashes you, eh, isblind?

And you certainly are right about it not being a Kingdom Hall here; Truth is kicked out as soon as it makes an appearance...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

And you certainly are right about it not being a Kingdom Hall here; Truth is kicked out as soon as it makes an appearance...

As oppposed to truth never being present at the witnessese kingdom halls?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Glad you phrased that as a question. No, of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit