My Family

by alice.in.wonderland 209 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Thanx....

I just found out my girl........ (don't tell anyone)

is a bit of a nut!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

I won't tell, I ain't no broke icebox, i can keep things

I'll just keep it between you ,me, palmtree, syl, josie, Outlaw, serenity, essan, etc,etc ,etc..........

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

pssst wasblind... heres another secret.....

we're all getting stoned in another thread....... come over hahaha

Bring a pizza thou

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

The reason for all these personal attacks directed at me is because if a serious inquiry is conducted into the accusations of “Jehovah's Witnesses tolerance of abuse” the evidence that surfaces in defense of the accusers isn't pretty. In any Christian congregation, the elders have some involvement with families in the congregation, but they're not to act oppressively or invade anyone's space. They're there to be a source of stability and encouragement; someone a person can depend on. That's been my experience. Why did the accusations that Jehovah's Witnesses protect abusers capture any media attention in the first place?

I had the unfortunate experience of conversing with Bill Bowen after his initial protest and the best way to describe him, is the dude's a freak. He's extremely invasive and will pursue the slightest notion of "abuse" regardless of what kind of mess it can stir up in a loyal community of family and friends if it turns out to be unwarranted or even slander. Jehovah's Organization wasn't initialized as an agency that raids communities for domestic crime. If there was a case of injustice contrary to the statutes applicable to the state laws of Bowen's congregation, all he would have to have done, is relay the illegal activity to the local authorities for an exposure. He never acted as a successful witness to a crime the elders participated in; in the congregation he was a part of before his initial dissent. That should tell you something about his observations.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

still concerned, thanks for popping by.

Alice I too was very loyal to the organisation and to local elders as like you I had experienced their Shepherding, their protective authority. My association with JWs for over 30 years has taught me valuable lessons about living in protected environments - they have to function like prisons in order to maintain stability. Nowadays I'd rather live as a fugitive than be a prisoner anymore.

Bill Bowen's anger and disgust has encouraged many victims of abuse within the organisation to stop remaining silent.

• Mary
    Mary
    AIW said: If he was married, what did his position as a ministerial servant have to do with the acquisition of trust if two parents were taking children camping?

Soooo, are you now questioning the very link you provided for us? The fact is, he was married, you tried claiming he wasn't, you were wrong (as per usual), but you will not acknowledge that you were wrong, thus proving what I said earlier: your father taught you at a young age to ignore facts and evidence and lie about it to others----a habit you still practice in the adult world. How sad and pathetic that you are the only one who doesn't see it.

The reason for all these personal attacks directed at me is because if a serious inquiry is conducted into the accusations of "Jehovah's Witnesses tolerance of abuse" the evidence that surfaces in defense of the accusers isn't pretty.

Uh, no Alice. the reason for all these personal attacks is because you're an idiot, a pathological liar and someone who obviously has a problem differentiating between fantasy and reality. As has already been mentioned, you have no problem believing abuse cases involving the Catholic Church, the Mormons, or any other religious group. That's all kosher as far as you're concerned. But the second the same media covers abuse within the WTS, suddenly they're all a bunch of liars, the victims are liars, the lawyers for the defense are liars, we're all liars----everyone's a liar except the WTS itself. The very fact that you have such an obvious double standard is further proof that you're mentally unstable and cannot reason or rationalize like a normal person.

Why did the accusations that Jehovah's Witnesses protect abusers capture any media attention in the first place?

The same reason it captured media attention when the Catholic Church was exposed having the same problem: It's newsworthy. A religious group that claims sole ownership of "truth" and who claims they're better morally and spiritually than everyone else is trying to cover up their criminal activity. You really think that isn't 'newsworthy'? What a brainless twit.

I'm glad I have a place of refuge away from a hateful society."

You have nothing of the kind. You haven't gone back to the meetings---that's just another fantasy of yours that you are trying to promugate on here. No one at the KH wants you, or even bothers with you---that's why you spend so much time on here. It's truly pathetic that the only association you apparently have is with a group of people who think you're an idiot.

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

if ever you just feel the need to sniff some toxic, come to an alice thread....peeeeuuuuwww!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'm with Darth Plagius on this; Fuck Off Alice

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I had the unfortunate experience of conversing with Bill Bowen
    after his initial protest and the best way to describe him, is the dude's a freak.....Alice in StupidLand

And..

That has what to do with Kim Norris?..

You got your ass kicked and changed the subject..

You support occult Ideas and the WBT$..

Ignore a lawyer who actually handles WBT$ pedophile cases..

And..Never shut up..

I think everyone here knows,who the "Freak on the Board" is..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary

Maybe she hasn't taken her meds yet..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit