My Family

by alice.in.wonderland 209 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"LOL! No Alice, I'm not the one slamming the victims of child molestors, insinuating that they're lying or distorting what happened to them. Only losers like you sink that low. I merely pointed out what a piece of human filth you are for doing so. Surely even someone with your mental and emotional problems, and lack of coherent thinking can comprehend that. Or, maybe not."

That's not what I did. Name one time when I did.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"7000 years and counting"

Less than 100 years and counting. It's only been in the last days that we have had the technology to self-destruct.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Your turning a dark shade of green Alice

• snowbird
    snowbird

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/politics/142621/1/Thanks-a-lot

Alice/Rachel reminds me so much of the above poster.

Syl

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Unlike you..Mary is very truthful.."

Any lurkers will see the truth. Who initiated the hate-speech? I simply used sound logic and the sick-twist exposes her rotten underwear because she has no valid response. Case closed.

• Mary
    Mary

That's not what I did. Name one time when I did.

You've been doing it all along, both on this thread and countless others, so please don't try and pretend that you haven't. If I provide the quotes, you'll either ignore them, or go off on a tangent about Jehovah's Organization, the trinity, the preaching work or some other lame-assed topic that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. You've admitted that you were taught to lie at a young age, to ignore the evidence even when it's shoved right under your nose. You're a liar, a moron, and you've even tried telling the lawyer who defended one of the victims that she somehow didn't have all the facts. Everyone on this board knows what you are and you've exposed yourself in the most embarassing way possible. Why anyone would want to do that is beyond comprehension, but you somehow seem to get off on the attention, no matter how bad it makes you look. Perhaps another gift from dear old dad?

Any lurkers will see the truth.

Ah, finally a grain of common sense AIW. Yes, the lurkers will see the truth and it won't be pointing in your direction. You have demonstrated the warped logic and cunning lies which many JWs will sink to in order to deny the pedophile problem within the Organization itself. Your ramblings will probaby be instrumental in helping others out of the cult, so perhaps you've been useful for that. It's not just me that has exposed you for what you are---virtually everyone else has too.

*yawn*...... I'm off to bed.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Anybody remember the song "Little Green Apples." I just reworded it.

God didn't make Little Green Alice

and it don't rain in indianapolis in

the summer time

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

The people that are attracted to the idea that Jehovah's Witnesses protect pedophiles are many times those that have been disfellowshipped for adultery and other reasons that would love to indict Jehovah's Witnesses of harboring pedophiles because of the mess they've made of their own life and/or family. The vixen Mary is no different. Let's see here; Jehovah's Witnesses don't tolerate sexual immorality but they tolerate sexual assault? I don't think so... Why do you think Bill Bowen has thousands of "stories " that wish to remain anonymous where virtually no one has even been charged with a crime, let alone convicted?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Any lurkers will see the truth. Who initiated the hate-speech?
    I simply used sound logic and the sick-twist exposes her rotten underwear because she has no valid response.
    Case closed.....Alice in Wonderland

You pretend to know more about a WBT$ Pedophile court case,than the lawyer involved..

Our fellow board member Kim Norris..

Now you want to tell us about Marys underwear..

?????????????????????????

What the hell would you know about Marys Underwear?..

LOL!!..

Your not Smart enough,to be considered Stupid..

Lurkers are going to think you sniff buckets and buckets,of Glue..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The people that are attracted to the idea that Jehovah's Witnesses protect pedophiles
    are many times those that have been disfellowshipped for adultery.....Alice in GlueLand

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3118/3171787373_a26ca4b538_z.jpg

................................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit