My Family

by alice.in.wonderland 209 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    You're the one who claims you can't understand English. Were you born without the ability to understand anything more complex
    than a Dr. Seuss book or did you receive permanent brain damage from somewhere else?
    Out of pity for the fool I'll break down my last post into simpler dialogue after dinner.....Alice in Wonderland

Everyone understands Mary..

Nobody understands you..Your 893 post was Jibberish..

I doubt you`ll be any more coherent after Dinner..

Yum!..

Glue sniffing for Desert..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3118/3171787373_a26ca4b538_z.jpg

............................OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary
    You're the one who claims you can't understand English

And where pray tell did I make that claim Al-ass? Let's take a closer look at the mindless, brain-dead comments you have made on this thread:

First of all, Al-ass said: If a single man wanted to take my daughter camping without any other parents going, I would have told him NO.
    When it was brought to her attention that he was in fact married, she then insisted: This man was single with no children.
    Then, even in the face of the fact that the attorney who represented the victim told her that he was married, Alice simple moaned: You're not adding any information that confirms anything, you're adding information that conflicts with what's been publicly stated. You would think that with something of this importance, people would get their story straight. What's been stated, is "McLean was a described as a loner by those who knew him and was utilizing his position of trust as a ministerial servant to commit sexual crimes against young girls." If he was married with two children, that's not who he was.
    When I showed her that the very article she linked stated that he was married, she bleated: No, I didn't read the entire article. Him being married had little to do with anything I said, expect that most parents wouldn't allow a single man to take young girls camping.

In other words, you shot off your stupid mouth without having all the facts, as per usual. You are truly one of the dumbest people we've ever had on the board and that's saying something. You won't even listen to the very attorney who defended one of this scumbag's victims. I mean, after all, what would an attorney know about the situation? Alice-in-la-la-land is All Knowing and knows from the beginning of each scandal what the end result will be. The fact that it hasn't played out the way she thinks it has, is totally irrelavent to her and no amount of evidence will make her believe otherwise. In other words, Alice is truly brain-dead. Can't think outside the box no matter what evidence is shown her.

She then went on to moan some more: The associated press is mainly interested in public attention. If it sells, journalistic integrity and the good faith of others is conditional. In post 890 I stated: "during this time, sexual assault of a minor as a societal problem wasn't unheard of, but it didn't receive near the recognition it has in the last two decades."

So what? Did you feel the same way when the "associated press" exposed the pedophile problem in the Catholic Church? No? Didn't think so. Then again, that would actually take some brain cells that actually worked----something that's clearly missing from you. Have you ever considered getting counselling and telling them that the reason you're so screwed up today is because your father taught you to be a pathological liar?

Alice, do yourself a favour and go piss up a flagpole. You're not wanted on this board, you can't argue worth a damn, and your reasoning and thinking skills suck. The fact that you have the balls to imply that somehow the victims and their parents are to blame for the molestation is an insult to every person on this board who was molested, demonstrates that you are the lowest form of pond scum among mankind and you have absolutely no interest in "truth" at all.

So I'll chime in with the others and say: Fuck off.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Put alice in a chicken coop, so all day long she can here them say

Fu Fu Fuck off, Fu Fu Fuck off

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

Alice, do yourself a favour and go piss up a flagpole. You're not wanted on this board, you can't argue worth a damn, and your reasoning and thinking skills suck. The fact that you have the balls to imply that somehow the victims and their parents are to blame for the molestation is an insult to every person on this board who was molested, demonstrates that you are the lowest form of pond scum among mankind and you have absolutely no interest in "truth" at all.

So I'll chime in with the others and say: Fuck off.

-------------------------------

You should probably stop responding to me then. If you were honest the scum wouldn't lower itself to all the trashy profanity. Your baser instincts make you the trash you are.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Alice is sooooooo jealous of Mary, Give her your avatar Mary she won't be happy until you do.

• Mary
    Mary
    You should probably stop responding to me then.

Don't worry---I have a feeling that after the latest fiasco that you embarassed yourself over, not too many will be responding to your drivel anymore.

If you were honest the scum wouldn't lower itself to all the trashy profanity. Your baser instincts make you the trash you are.

LOL! No Alice, I'm not the one slamming the victims of child molestors, insinuating that they're lying or distorting what happened to them. Only losers like you sink that low. I merely pointed out what a piece of human filth you are for doing so. Surely even someone with your mental and emotional problems, and lack of coherent thinking can comprehend that. Or, maybe not.

I'm sure you'll be able to respond with yet another cut-and-paste from a Craptower or Asleep article. Gee, maybe after you do enough of them, you'll get a free bottle of glue to sniff!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    You should probably stop responding to me then. If you were honest the scum wouldn't lower itself to all the trashy profanity.
    Your baser instincts make you the trash you are.....Alice in Wonderland

Mary may get Salty at times,but at least she`s truthful..

And..

Everyone can understand what she`s written..

Even you..

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

No reflection on the woman's sick mind wasblind? If the slanderous whore can cuss me out I can wish her riddance...

*** w60 7/15 p. 423 The Gathering Storm of Armageddon ***

Jehovah, rising up to defend his people, brings terror to the hearts of the wicked. The battle at Armageddon is on! Governments collapse, fiery showers strike the earth, tidal waves, upheavals of earth, cloudbursts, electrical storms, burning missiles all strike down Satan’s visible hordes. In sheer horror, every man’s hand is turned against his neighbor in a frenzied, selfish fight for survival, all in vain; for Jeremiah long ago declared: “And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.”—Zech. 14:12, 13; Jer. 25:33.

The test of time will tell who's "correct." So you think there's nothing in today's world that leads you to believe it has no future?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    No reflection on the woman's sick mind wasblind?
    If the slanderous whore can cuss me out I can wish her riddance....Alice in wonderland

Unlike you..Mary is very truthful..

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

7000 years and counting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit