Is it unacceptable to stand up for Jehovah's Witnesses on a site called Jehovah's-Witness.net?

by THE GLADIATOR 150 Replies latest jw friends

• BANE
    BANE

Are apostates THIS dense? I mean really....Are you guys THAT stupid? I don´t live in Bethel. I know ONE Bethelite. He got sent home and now has a job. What I said before in NO WAY suggests that he was the ONLY one who got sent home when they downsized a few years ago. It MEANS I only PERSONALLY know ONE Bethelite.

I cannot believe the rampant retardedness that goes on here.

Think, you don´t want me here because I keep exposing the apostates for what they are. Why is this issue brought up EVERY time I post? Don´t believe me? Check em folks. They are losing the battle and they bring it up hoping I will leave and quit stinging them like the locust I am.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Think, you don´t want me here because I keep exposing the apostates for what they are. Why is this issue brought up EVERY time I post? Don´t believe me? Check em folks. They are losing the battle and they bring it up hoping I will leave and quit stinging them like the locust I am.

BANE.......I actually like having you here, because you can be funny with your view and you are fun to sparr with. That scripturizing word is classic. The problem is you lose credibility by coming here to judge people, instead of just engaging in debate. When you come to judge, the words of the WTS are going to be used against you.

Think About It

• ziddina
    ziddina

"hoping I will leave and quit stinging them like the locust I am..."

(heavy sigh...) Oh, BANE, BANE, BANE...

BANE, I can see that you've gotten your scientific information from the "Awake!" magazines, yet again...

Or maybe from those amazing "naturalists", the bible writers...

Locusts DON'T STING. They may BITE, but they aren't interested in eating flesh... They're plant eaters...

But they do have a very strong exo-skeleton, which has many sharp points and sometimes can FEEL like a sting, if one hits those sharp points that they have on their hind legs...

(Can you tell I picked up a lot of bugs when I was a kid???)

Zid

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bane you said:"I only know of one bethelite that got sent home. "

you did not say: " I know ONE Bethelite." that got sent home .

cause if you did know one he would have told you others were

sent out of bethel also, not just him.

and Gladiator you need to tell bane to stop calling

people stupid.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bane has the ability better than any site on the internet to turn

an active JW into an apostate, all they have to do is read his

"scripturizing"

• BANE
    BANE

Here comes MORE scripturizing...Are you ready for it? Revelation 8:

And it was granted the [locusts], not to kill them, but that these should be tormented five months, and the torment upon them was as torment by a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 And in those days the men will seek death but will by no means find it, and they will desire to die but death keeps fleeing from them.

7And the likenesses of the locusts resembled horses prepared for battle; and upon their heads [were] what seemed to be crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as men’s faces, 8 but they had hair as women’s hair. And their teeth were as those of lions; 9 and they had breastplates like iron breastplates. And the sound of their wings [was] as the sound of chariots of many horses running into battle. 10 Also, they have tails and stings like scorpions; and in their tails is their authority to hurt the men five months.

So THERE Ziddina, Locusts SYMBOLICALLY STING!!! If you ACTUALLY read the bible you would know that.

Think, thanks.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

BANE, Watchtower teaches that the locusts of Revelation 9:7-9 applies to the anointed remnant that was revived in 1919.

Are you anointed?

Were you at the convention in 1919 for the announcement of the new magazine, The Golden Age?

You really don't know anything about JWs.

• TD
    TD

Uh oh Bane

You were fine until you tied your self reference to Revelation 9. In JW theology, the chimera locusts of Revelation are the "John class" who swarmed forth after their release from Babylonish captivity in 1919.

You, my friend are on the ragged edge of apostasy by applying scriptures to yourself which the 'faithful slave' have already interpreted to apply directly to them.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

What I wonder is, whether we are handling them in the most appropriate way?

... I don't think it is actually the responsibility of anybody here to 'handle them'. I have grown out of the compulsion to convert anybody to what I think, and I think that everybody has the right to believe whatever stupid thing they want. I do, however, think that they'd be better off on a discussion board that responds positively to what they think, and that they know that themselves, and that they're here because they like to push buttons.

• Think About It
    Think About It

BANE is an insect alright, but instead of a Revelation locust..........he's more like a dung beetle.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit