Is it unacceptable to stand up for Jehovah's Witnesses on a site called Jehovah's-Witness.net?

by THE GLADIATOR 150 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bane, how was loyalty to the bethelites shown when the Org downsized ?

they wish like hell they had some smarts then to be able to get a damn job!!!!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Bane.

With that said if you apostates don´t want witnesses here then

Nobody said we don't want witnesses here.

This place is just the sum of it's total. If you want it to be a witness site, go and tell your mates to post here too.

If you think that changing the URL of the site would lead to less JWs being fooled, you can't have a very high opinion of the intelligence of JWs.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

BTW, I'm not an apostate of any religion. I've never been a member of one

• BANE
    BANE

Un, I asked for something in return. You didn´t provide it either. So we are even no? Also I registered and THEN found out what it was, then I decided to do some scripturizing. But at first I had no idea.

Wasblind, I only know of one bethelite that got sent home. He is doing fine with a job now.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Also I registered and THEN found out what it was, then I decided to do some scripturizing. But at first I had no idea.

Interesting.

Seems like you made the same mistake you made when you joined the JWs.

I did my scripturizing before I joined the Dubbies ......... and didn't sign up.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bane has just proven he has never been a JW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    With that said if you apostates don´t want witnesses here then..

The watchtower society has made several doctrinal modifications since I was baptized, so as far as I'm concerned they are the "apostates", not me. I do not permit them to change my beliefs or the terms of my relationship with God. That's my business and mine alone, and I don't allow spiritual policing from anyone, let alone a bunch of pedophile protecting cultists in Brooklyn.

W

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bane says: " Wasblind, I only know of one bethelite that got sent home. He is doing fine with a job now. "

It proves outlaws point:

Bane is`nt even a JW,he`s just here to stir some shit..LOL!!..

If it wasn't for this site bane would'nt even be in the least familiar with the JW's

according to him when bethel downsized the only sent one person home.

Gladiator can you explain BANE ?

• yknot
    yknot

Just my two cents....

Brother Bane has a limited understanding of our history or inner workings of Bethels, he is angered by some of the 'jabs' made like 'litertrash'. I think for the most part he has sincerity in his real life. Anonymity can make us give into less than ideal comments when dealing with unbelievers which come off as very unloving and at times immature. Ideally I see him growing into calmer more focused discussions with the boys who like to chat about deeper bible things beyond just the WTS. ....I want him to find his steadfast firmness while excercising full control, patience and mildness of speech. Learning to not lose his temper in the face of brash opposition will make him a good elder one day!

Brother Titus, conscious class. Some situations haven't been an issue in his KH and such is reflected. If he ever had a pedophile in his congregation that he felt was a threat, I promise you he would be all over the guy! (hugs Tito!)

Scholar - haven't really read the poster, no further comment.

Alice-Rachel- ..........girl gets under my skin, I am being unfair too. I expect more from her. She some intelligence but other times I want to have her tested for drugs. I was really hoping her return to the Hall would flood her heart with love and she would revile no more, but she seems to be getting nastier and suffering from a false superiority complex...... LOVE RACHEL, LOVE SHOULD BE OUR MOTIVATOR.

Me- Conscious class like Titus, I know our history, revisions, discern organizational motivations too. I can agree to disagree and wish no ill will. I too have many faults associated with cognitive dissonance.

This all said, most non-JW posters dislike the WTS, not JWs.

I don't think it is wise to 'bait persecution' on this site, frankly such behavior belies severe doubts in the posters heart. Don't get me wrong every JW on the planet has some issue or doubt...... the ability to calmly, rationally, and coherently discuss or explore these without melting down is important because others might be feeling the same way too or be able to shed light or produce a timely pub admonishment on the matter.

If you are a JW here to 'defend'.........no, I am sorry but the Org has been pretty clear on this matter..... don't do it!

Instead try and calmly reason or spread seeds of 'truth' but do not be drawn into a full on argument because it brings reproach and lives on forever in archives. You don't expect to win over a householder on the first call everytime, neither should you on a thread. Grow your relationships with these unbelievers like you do with ones in your territory........thusly if you are the type to 'count time' on a site like this it is a bit more honesthearted. (no I don't count time here)

Again just my 2 cents--- feel free to disregard like 1995's generation.

love to everyone

• Think About It
    Think About It

BANE
    The Elders who STAY with Jehovah´s org might not be the smartest people, but they are more loyal to the Father than Outlaw ever is. Jehovah sees that.
    With that said if you apostates don´t want witnesses here then........................CHANGE the name of the site. I would´ve never registered here if I would have known what actually takes place here.

BANE........the organization that you claim apostates haven't shown loyalty too doesn't want you here. You are the one not showing loyalty. Jehovah see's that.

You've just been "scripturized" by your own words.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit