Bane admits that Christians are to abstain from "eating blood".

by moshe 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BANE
    BANE

Nope as in Nope you didn´t take the win...Take care of my request first and I´ll answer. You apostates demand so much. Since ALL of you ignored my first request, I offer this second one. Honor it and I will honor mine.

Chalom, You didn´t win either. Actually you got rickrolled meaning the ultimate fail.

I am two for two so far.

• moshe
    moshe

Bane, I asked you to find a real live F&DS person- you know, one of those spiritual types who communicated with the GB by telephathy, because the GB don't talk to no annointed, call them up, write letters to them or even keep a list of names- Nope all partakers of the wine are just losers for the WT business- how can you respect anyone who believes in doctrines that were cooked up by WT President Judge RutherFraud - the, 1925 Millions now living will never die, fraud. Just because the WT says the F&Ds slave exist, doesn't mean they do. The banks can be broke and you will never know until you ask them to show you da money!! If you are a man, then ask the WT Bethel office to show you da F&DS persons who are getting their ideas from Jehoobah. They won't do it, because there is no F&DS class- and deep down inside you and every old JW knows I am right. Keep looking for someone who will admit they are one of the F&DS- you will die an old man, looking, looking. We asked you to show us "da WT troof" and you have failed- name calling and pretend debates does not count here. You have come into our arena, we keep the score, not you. If you had some real ammo none of us would be left standing, but alas, Bane's sword has gone limp, again.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

The real serious question is this:

You're in the ER - the doc highly recommends a transfusion, and the only blood or blood fractions available are from Bane (forget for a moment the he wouldn't donate - let's pretend he just died and his blood is good to go) - what do you do?

Now there's the real dilemma.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My poem entitled..

No Game Bane..

You ain`t won Jack....Your game is Lame.

Don`t answer Questions.....It`s always the Same..

Sampled a Tune.....That don`t belong to You..

Laid it on Billy.....Man you got no Clue..

The whole dam board.....Is laugh`n at you..

Make demands.....Like the Cock of the walk..

All we get in return.....Is dumb ass talk..

What else should We.....Expect from Bane?..

Mr.Look at Me!.....I ain`t got no Game!..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Well Bane, the balls in your court!!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Since ALL of you ignored my first request,

Oh give us a freakin break! You, Bane, didn't have the balls to go to Simon about your first request. Instead you whined and whined about how "we " were ignoring your first request even after "we" told you over and over again that "we" can't change the name of this site only the owner can. Geez, what a freakin baby you are!

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Tsk, Tsk Bane!

*** w09 5/15 p. 23 par. 13 The Angels-"Spirits for Public Service" ***

13 In reproving those who "speak abusively" of Jehovah's anointed servants, the apostle Peter points to the fine example of the righteous angels. Although they have great power, the angels humbly refrain from making judgmental accusations "out of respect for Jehovah." (Read 2 Peter 2:9-11.) Let us also keep free from improper judging, respect those entrusted with oversight in the congregation, and leave matters in the hands of Jehovah, the Supreme Judge.-Rom. 12:18, 19; Heb. 13:17.

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

BILLY, Bane has done a runner from a different thread, i think he's running out of steam.

BANE you more than likely joined this forum hoping to get friendly with a nice young lady. So i thought i'd help you out a bit.

I know someone

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Bane, I'm sorry - it appears nobody wants your blood - that means you lose!

• Podobear
    Podobear

Null points from my comments either Pistoff... maybe Bane is beginning to put his "Thinking" head on. Rust does tend to grind a bit after years of indoctrination.

A little "W(atchtower)D(emolition) 40" should do the trick.

Podo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit