Bane admits that Christians are to abstain from "eating blood".

by moshe 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW Buddy: My hunch is that Titus is some kind of Islamic fusion with either JWdom or a disenchanted "Born Again".
    The P.M he refers to in Croat is probably the equivalent of Kusamak which is probably the filthiest expression a person could use in Arabic.
    Don't lower yourself, friend.
    Podo

Thanks Podo!..

Now we know why Simon insists on English being spoken here..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Titus
    Titus

Now we know why Simon insists on English being spoken here..

Yes, we know!

Because that's the only language OUTLAW can understand!

........................ ...TITUS

• moshe
    moshe

Simon has just the medicine for members who violate his TOS- see if you can understand this picture, Titus--

• Titus
    Titus

And.....?

• Titus
    Titus

Moshe, feel free to tell me - what then? Will I die after that?

Simon should have the medicine to "resurrect" this dead forum. He earns the money from Google ADS, and gives nothing to repair this forum. Tell me one thing you can do here? Can you edit your profile? Can you delete your PMs (Personal Messages)? Can you open any PM without showing the errors? Can you contact admin or mods? Can you click on links on bottom (About Us, Contact Us, TOU, Help...)?

No!

But you can be !

Wow! Very interesting policy!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Titus..

I only need to speak one language to point out..

You did`nt have the Courage to write your Filthy Post in English..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Titus
    Titus

OUTLAW,

As I told you, I speak only 50% of English language, not completely!

I didn't know how to translate it, so I put the picture which speaks instead of the words.

But Moshe is right! It would mean something like "go back to where you came from". If I andrstood it korektly!

Sory ffour my bed english!

• moshe
    moshe

Bane has disappeared- maybe his mommy took away his computer, because he didn't get his pioneer hours in for the month? Perhaps, Titus, you can find that real live F&DS person for us or maybe they are just like a UFO- you have heard of them, but you have never seen a real one. I have the phone number of Charlie-stay alive until 1975-Sinutko, he surely knows where they live- they told him all about 1975.

Blood transfusions could have saved many JW lives, it's very sad how many children have been ritually killed by the WT no-blood rules. I wonder why they are so anxious to kill themselves over a doctrine that is based on the flawed ideas from a handful of long-dead JW leaders?

• moshe
    moshe

Titus, maybe you have a bad case of EdZachery's disease, that is your problem. Not knowing you personally, but it's just what I visualize from your posts.

Dr Chan could diagnose it better than me, unfortunately there is no cure.

• Titus
    Titus

Moshe....

I am not interested in that!

I know that JWs were wrong about 1975. Yes I know it! You know how? 1975 came and went - and nothing happened!

Now, 35 years after that they realized that!

I can ridicule it too, together with you, no problem!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit