Bane admits that Christians are to abstain from "eating blood".

by moshe 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Titus
    Titus

Moshe,

Did you know that one jerk from the GB even in 1976 claimed that "the 1975 is milestone in mankind's history".

You can hear it here! : http://www.zshare.net/audio/769735378133cbd2

I tell you - they are jerks!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Moshe, feel free to tell me - what then? Will I die after that?

Simon should have the medicine to "resurrect" this dead forum. He earns the money from Google ADS, and gives nothing to repair this forum. Tell me one thing you can do here? Can you edit your profile? Can you delete your PMs (Personal Messages)? Can you open any PM without showing the errors? Can you contact admin or mods? Can you click on links on bottom (About Us, Contact Us, TOU, Help...)?

No!

But you can be !

Wow! Very interesting policy!.....Titus

OUTLAW,

As I told you, I speak only 50% of English language, not completely!

I didn't know how to translate it, so I put the picture which speaks instead of the words.

But Moshe is right! It would mean something like "go back to where you came from". If I andrstood it korektly!

Sory ffour my bed english!.....Titus

Titus..

You wrote both those posts.....You speak english well when it suits you..

You problem is your a Liar.....Not you don`t speak english well..

You also candy coat the translation of your post..

I now know what you said to me..

If you ever abuse another poster with your filth..

I will personally contact a moderator and have you dealt with..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Titus
    Titus

OUTLAW,

I am not impressed with your last post....

You will personally contact a moderator? Really....? Why? If I ever abuse another poster with my filth?

Here are only two posters who I really, really dislike. OUTLAW and Koolaid-Man. I will never tell something bad or immodest to anybody else! So, you don't need to be worried about that!

I use the same words that you, and others posters use when you speak about/to Jehovah's Witnesses. Why hypocrisy, OUTLAW?

OUTLAW,

I am not a liar! Maybe I make jokes sometimes.

Sometimes I am not sure about something. Then I ask for help and clarification.

But you cannot say that I am a liar. Because I am not.

COMRADE TITO

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW,

As I told you, I speak only 50% of English language, not completely!

I didn't know how to translate it, so I put the picture which speaks instead of the words.

But Moshe is right! It would mean something like "go back to where you came from". If I andrstood it korektly!

Sory ffour my bed english!.....Titus

I am not impressed with your last post....

You will personally contact a moderator? Really....? Why? If I ever abuse another poster with my filth?

Here are only two posters who I really, really dislike. OUTLAW and Koolaid-Man.

I will never tell something bad or immodest to anybody else! So, you don't need to be worried about that!

I use the same words that you, and others posters use when you speak about/to Jehovah's Witnesses. Why hypocrisy, OUTLAW?.....Titus

Titus..

You wrote both posts..

You pretend not to speak English when it suits you..

Do you also pretend not to understand your own language?..

You and I both know what you said..

I doubt I`ve ever seen anyone say that before on this board.

Or anywhere for that matter..

Your a Pig..

If that offends you and your innocent..Have a Mod PM me..

• Titus
    Titus

Your a Pig..

Is it your new signature?

OK, "My a Pig"

No it doesn't offend me. Why should it? You can call yourself however you want. It doesn't offend me.

Regarding my posts - yes, I wrote both posts. Thank you for reading them. It's my priviledge!

OK, let's compare this:

At one time the WBT$ and I.. Both owned stock in the Rand Cam engine corp..

Post 17078

The WBT$ "knowingly" accepts Profits from War.. Whether they own the stock or not..

Post 17128

In the 17078 thpost you claim that the WTBT$ OWNED the stocks.

In the 17128 th post you admit that maybe.... they DIDN'T OWN the stocks.

And, you call ME a liar.................????

The truths:

1) The Watch Tower Society was erroneously listed as a stockholder in information published by the holding company, and this error has been corrected. Moreover, the Watch Tower $ociety has received no contributions as a result of the original private agreement made between the two brothers.

2) OUTLAW is a liar.

...................(pic with masturbating dog)...............TITO

• Podobear
    Podobear

Titus: Imam dva bloleznika iz Sarajeva, muz i zena, sada u mirovini. Jedan je bio ucitelj, a drugi je umjetnik. Oni lijevo Bosni zbog mrznje izmedu radikalnih elemenata Srpske pravoslavne crkve i Islama.

Oni su prekrasne ljude.

Molimo vas, nemojte nastaviti svoj nerazumno ponasanje. Komentar iskreno ovdje na temu razmatra.. da li da... "se suzdrze od krvi", ili ne. Pokazi nam da ste u mogucnosti to razlog s cistim i lijepe misli.

Mi ocekujemo Vas smatraju komentar na engleskom molimo. Moj racunalo neci dopustiti mene to prevoditi tekst i pismo izvan tog.

Podo.

Outlaw: I have extended the olive branch in the hope of peace.. I await a reasoned reply from Titus, and hope we continue this thread informatively. All the best.

• Titus
    Titus

OK.

Let's talk about the blood!

• peacedog
    peacedog

Third time is the charm:

Eating blood, taking it in......that would mean putting it in your veins too

"that would mean"?? Oh..... You mean according to your cult masters.... Cuz we all know it's not in the Bible.

Question: Why is "taking it in" via transfusion forbidden while "taking it in" via organ transplant is not forbidden?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Titus..

At one time both the WBT$ and I did own Stock in Rand Cam..

I only recently learned they no longer have Rand Cam stock in their name..

So I could no longer claim the WBT$ had stock in Rand Cam..

So..Both posts are true..

I sold my stock for a profit..

We can only guess as to whether the WBT$ sold their stock..

or..

Had it put in someone elses name..

• Titus
    Titus

Can blood be considered as organ? Or tissue?

....................... ...TITO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit