Bane admits that Christians are to abstain from "eating blood".

by moshe 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

NO answers from Bane about my points; I take the WIN.

P

• BANE
    BANE

Billy, Nope. I just asked a small pitance. None of you can comply. Therefore I win. You made the claim now back it up fuzzball.

¨Oh where have you been billy boy billy boy? Where have you been apostate billy? He went to Watchtower farm but he couldn´t do no harm. Because he can´t defeat the org darling billy....¨

• wasblind
    wasblind

Is that a kingdom melody out of the new book that has been sampled from an old song ?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Answer the man's question Bane !!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Billy ask this of Bane:

"It would be more encouraging for any of the friends that might be reading this if you would answer the simple questions before you start insulting me."

"Are platelets a blood fraction? YES or NO"

"Are white blood cells a blood fraction? YES or NO"

• Chalam
    Chalam

Pistoff NO answers from Bane about my points; I take the WIN.

Or mine...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/196552/2/Bane-admits-that-Christians-are-to-abstain-from-eating-blood

Looks like a "win, win" situation!

Blessings,

Stephen

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

JW's shouldn't be allows to eat meat that's cooked rare. There's plenty of blood in there.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"Billy, Nope."

No?
    So you're saying that platelets are NOT a blood fraction, and white blood cells are NOT a blood fraction? Since you've already stated that water and salt are blood fractions, perhaps you would like to take a moment to reconsider your answer.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Billy, i do believe you have bane all twisted in a knot. And the only way out is his personal attacks on you

keep up the good work Billy

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

wasblind,

It's a shame that he is struggling so badly with the easy questions on such an important life and death issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit