Bane admits that Christians are to abstain from "eating blood".

by moshe 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BANE
    BANE

I don´t think Outlaw wins since he posted basically the same material twice. It shows he cannot be MORE creative so he re did the one he had already done...Probably copied from somewhere else too....

Billy, The readers want to learn from my vast knowledge huh? Ok I will call your bluff. Let everyone here on this forum say those words and I´ll answer your question. Fair enough?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Bane, you just gave everybody in this thread a spiritual smackdown.

• Titus
    Titus

BANE,

don't worry about OUTLAW.

He is very respected poster here.............. But he is like a balloon................

It seems very big and great............ But he is empty inside......................

He speaks only one language............. And he is proud on that.................

He cannot recognize more than one linguistic algorithm................

Or more than one line of logical reasoning............

He has his own style of posting....... And that's everything he has

I mean - he HAD........ Because it is stolen now...............

.......................... ...TITUS

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

2'd Grade Bane explaining the fight he was in.
    I totally kick his ass. I took my chin and slammed it into his knee like 7 times. Then when he tried to punch me I opened my mouth and he hit MY teeth. Man I bet his hand is killing. You should see what I did to his shirt..... COVERED IN MY BLOOD. His Mom will be pissed. I totally won that fight. What a wimp he was. I think I scared him cause he just stopped and walked away. VICTORY TO BANE.

na na na na na na na

BATMAN

na na na na na na na

BATMAN

na na na na na na na

BATMAN

na na na na na na na

BATMAN

• peacedog
    peacedog

Darth plaugeis: lol, priceless!

Bane: Still waiting for you to answer my question.

Titus: Wow. Didn't know you were such a dick....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I don´t think Outlaw wins since he posted basically the same material twice.
    It shows he cannot be MORE creative so he re did the one he had already done...
    Probably copied from somewhere else too....Bane

Bane..

It`s not basically the same material..It "IS" the same material..

You posted your Crap.....Under my Masterpiece..

I gave the "Connoisseurs of Good Taste" on JWN..A chance to see both,posted together..

All the Votes were for Me!

My poem Entitled

The Misery of being Bane..

Bane is caught in a Trap.....The boy just can`t Rap..

He writes all Day.....All he writes is Crap..

Likes to Strut.....Claims he`s the Man..

But everything he Writes.....Ends up in the Can..

Just another Day .....Of Bane Ass Kick`n..

All I gotta Do.....Is throw in a Chicken..

The End..

Dance for us Bane!!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Twitch
    Twitch

lol

Billy, The readers want to learn from my vast knowledge huh? Ok I will call your bluff. Let everyone here on this forum say those words and I´ll answer your question. Fair enough?

Translation: I can't answer your simple yes or no questions honestly so I'll broker a deal that you didn't agree to and that can't be fulfilled (again) thinking that an idiotic play such as this will get me out of any spiritual and/or ethical conundrum.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

OUTLAW you keep it simple and to the point ..... and I like how you use your thoughts LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BANE,

don't worry about OUTLAW.

He is very respected poster here.............. But he is like a balloon................

It seems very big and great............ But he is empty inside......................

He speaks only one language............. And he is proud on that.................

He cannot recognize more than one linguistic algorithm................

Or more than one line of logical reasoning............

He has his own style of posting....... And that's everything he has

I mean - he HAD........ Because it is stolen now...............

.......................... ...TITUS

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Titus..

Have you ever had an original thought of your own?..

You steal other peoples original ideas and creativity..

The Watchtower does your thinking for you..

And..

Your an Asshole in 3.5 Languages..

...................... ....OUTLAW

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

BANE: "Billy, The readers want to learn from my vast knowledge huh? Ok I will call your bluff. Let everyone here on this forum say those words and I´ll answer your question. Fair enough?"

Um, yeah, too late. I already called your bluff. You couldn't answer. You have no vast knowledge. You don't know how to answer a couple of simple yes/no questions. Face it, you are a whimpering, ignorant baby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit