Bane admits that Christians are to abstain from "eating blood".

by moshe 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Titus
    Titus

OUTLAW......

I didn't say "check your PM".............

But "visit your PM".............

PM is abbreviation from "Picka Materina"......

Visit your PM again!.............

.......................... ...TITUS

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello

I understand that this thread is a baited trap and ultimately a "loose, loose" situation. Please forgive me for chiming in with the "win, win" comment.

Aside from any sniping, I have asked some sincere questions about the "abstaining from blood" doctrine and how it relates to Christians.

Here they are again, with the pertinent parts of scripture in bold.

In "abstaining from blood" you are under the law and need to keep the whole of the law. For example, are you following this directive fully?

Leviticus 17:12-14 (New International Version)

12 Therefore I say to the Israelites, "None of you may eat blood, nor may an alien living among you eat blood."

13 " 'Any Israelite or any alien living among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth, 14 because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, "You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off."

Or this?

Leviticus 3:17 (New International Version)

17 " 'This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live: You must not eat any fat or any blood.' "

Anyhow, there is far more of the law like this that we can discuss. There are over 600 directives in the OT. If you are seeking to be justified by the law you need to follow them all to the letter.

If you have faith in the Son then you can ignore them and follow the Spirit instead.

Romans 7:6 (New International Version)

6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Romans 8:2 (New International Version)

2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians 5:18 (New International Version)

18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.

Blessings,

Stephen

• Think About It
    Think About It

This is Bane after "scripturizing" X-JW's. His main purpose here isn't to enlighten or encourage anyone back into "the troof". He actually sexually gets off on bantering with apostates.

Think About It

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

13 " 'Any Israelite or any alien living among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth, 14 because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, "You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off."

This tells the tale of the ignorance of those ancient people who thought blood alone was the only thing

that if it left the body of the creature it would die. They obviously had no knowledge of what purpose the other organs

in the body of mammals are for. Ironic is it not that 3000 years later someone thinks that this dietary law coincides

in principle with transfusing blood into a person in a attempt to save that persons life .

Is this absurd insanity or what ?

• moshe
    moshe

Yes, it everyone but the JWs sees the insanity of it all.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW......
    I didn't say "check your PM"...... But "visit your PM"............. PM is abbreviation from "Picka Materina"......
    Visit your PM again!.............Titus

Titus..

Check Guideline #8..

The official language spoken on JWN.....Is English..

If you write to me in another language it`s pointless..

I have no Idea what you are saying.. Neither do most of the people here..

Are you trying to tell me,you need a new Donkey for your Cart?..

Or..

Your mom only has One Leg and works at Ihop?..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

TITUS, give it up , let it go , go out with some pride.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

BANE, this isn't a hostage negotiation. I realize that you are incapable of answering a couple very simple questions that a doctor would ask as you bleed to death in the emergency room.

BANE=quitter

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Think About It,

So when BANE says, "I am two for two so far." he's talking about this?...

... because we know that when he says, "I am two for two so far" he's not talking about answer two of my simple questions.

• Titus
    Titus
    Titus..
    Check Guideline #8..
    The official language spoken on JWN.....Is English..
    If you write to me in another language it`s pointless..

I didn't WRITE nor SPIKE in another language!

I posted A PICTURE in another language.

If we can speak about NT Greek, then we can speak about my language too.

TITUS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit