Bane admits that Christians are to abstain from "eating blood".

by moshe 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I might as well just start posting some Bible articles to count this time."

If you mean time on your field sevice report, you might want to tell the elders

where been preachin' to aquire all those hours? I wonder what they'll say

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"BLOOD FRACTIONS ARE NOT WRONG"

Aren't platelets a blood fraction? What about white blood cells?

• BANE
    BANE

Billy for an ex bethalite you must have been kicked out for being so dense. READ the entire page before posting. I already addressed what you asked.

So funny...No one commented on my video. I know I rickrolled half of ya.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    At least the IMDB people gave me a challenge.

IMDB is the Idiot Moron Dumbass Board for those of you who don't know.

Think About It

• recovering
    recovering
    I have defeated almost every thing around here. I might as well just start posting some Bible articles to count this time
    Hmm Bane I see you still are boasting and attempting to make your point in a disrespectful manner. You claim to follow the bible ,yet you seem to ignore what 1 Peter 3:15says.

But sanctify the Christ as Lord in YOUR hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of YOU a reason for the hope in YOU , but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect.

You have clearly demonstrated your disregard for this scripture .Perhaps you should go and confess to the elders your sin Bane.

By the way Bane, the bible contains no articles only scriptures.

• Chalam
    Chalam

BANE Um...Chalam....The uh Galations scripture 2 verses down says Jesus put an END to the law. So it no longer is a curse. Idiot apostates...

Indeed, Christ redeems us from the curse of the law Galatians 3:13 but only if we live by faith and the Spirit and apart from the law.

Those that attempt to live by the law are under the curse.

Galatians 3:10-12 (New International Version)

10 All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." [ a ] 11 Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." [ b ] 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." [ c ]

Footnotes:

1. Galatians 3:10 Deut. 27:26
    2. Galatians 3:11 Hab. 2:4
    3. Galatians 3:12 Lev. 18:5

Galatians 5:4 (New International Version)

4 You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

Romans 4:15 (New International Version)

15 because law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

In "abstaining from blood" you are under the law and need to keep the whole of the law. For example, are you following this directive fully?

Leviticus 17:12-14 (New International Version)

12 Therefore I say to the Israelites, "None of you may eat blood, nor may an alien living among you eat blood."

13 " 'Any Israelite or any alien living among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth, 14 because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, "You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off."

Or this?

Leviticus 3:17 (New International Version)

17 " 'This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live: You must not eat any fat or any blood.' "

Or this?

Exodus 20:13 (New International Version)

13 "You shall not murder.

Think again

Matthew 5:21-22 (New International Version)

Murder
    21 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, [ a ] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother [ b ] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, [ c ] ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Footnotes:
    1. Matthew 5:21 Exodus 20:13
    2. Matthew 5:22 Some manuscripts brother without cause
    3. Matthew 5:22 An Aramaic term of contempt

BANE Idiot apostates...

Blessings,

Stephen

• ballistic
    ballistic

This got me thinking, if your doctor told you to "abstain from alcohol" (as many doctors do), but it was later found that you needed alcohol injecting into you to stop a life threatening condition, there is no way that you would deliberate about what the doctor meant by "abstain". It would be clear that saving your life would be the most important aspect.

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Is it me, but did Bane really say:

"I be doing some SCRIPTURIZING....", and then later post a video of rick astley, masquerading as wrestling?!!!!!!

Lol

PP

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hi paulapollos,

It ain't just you, the way bane was writing, i thought he may have been smokin' or drinkin' a little to much of somthin'. What was this repetititve Um yeah, Um yeah, Um yeah all about that sounds like someone who was high off of something.

maybe when he come back and read over what he posted he'll realize he didn't defeat anything but his own reasoning.

• Podobear
    Podobear

Bane: I think you are confused with laws and commands. Laws are made with guiding principles. Blood, Medicine and the LAW of God. Where is the Command to abstain, when we are clearly dealing with a law?.. that can be reviewed..

Jesus, instructed his disciples to Eat his Flesh and Drink his blood. They were horrified. Even if only symbolically, David remember, sent a man out to fetch some water whilst they were in battle. He poured it to the earth knowing that water represented the man's blood.. he could not drink it, knowing how brave the man had been.

When an animal is killed the life blood is returned to God. It is not to be used in diet.. according to the law. TAKING a life, slaughtering, whether animal or human.. requires that the blood is given back to the good God that gave life. That is the underlying principle.

It follows that Jesus DONATED, GAVE his life WILLINGLY as a gift for us.

If it was good enough for Jesus.. why cannot we accept the gift of any Organ, including blood if our conscience will permit it? If it is GIVEN, it is the fee will of the Donor.. it is sharing. The most honourable principle is LIFE, the act of giving is surely superior. It is the Way of Love.

If organs are taken without the permission of the owner, if life is taken without the authority of "God" then it is surely wrong.

Perhaps medical use of blood or transplatation should be entirely a matter of a Christian trained conscience. Surely, that is a Godly respect for life.. and for blood.

Podo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit