Jehovah correcting the organization

by sabastious 168 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

Palm - it doesn't matter what she - or anyone - thinks of you. Sadly, you will probably encounter judgmental people throughout your life. Once you know (believe it in your heart and your head) that it doesn't matter what they think of you, then those people will have NO control over your emotions. You truly will have left that far behind you.

(I also don't want you to leave - perhaps that motivates me to speak here, even though I do believe what I said. But you have to do what is best for you, and thankfully, I will still be able to keep in touch with you outside of this forum)

I also think witnesses hinder a good relationship with God, btw. They might be able to help start one through Jesus, but then I think they (the organization) do that relationship terrible damage.

Tammy

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Please simon, let us cut loose on alice, please

i know what we dish out we will also have to take

please simon please.

Really you should leave that stuff for Mel Gibson

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Tammy, you're so sweet!!

I don't have enough respect for Alice to care what she thinks of me.

I'm just at a point in my life where I am strong enough to "prune" people like that out of my life.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    I likely won't be here much longer either, because Alice's poison is not good for me. This board has helped me immensely up til now. But the spirit of it has changed because of her (and other's) influence.

Palm, I hope they don't drive you away. But if you have reached the limit of your endurance, I understand why you feel that way.

You contribute much to this group. Please remember we who appreciate you far outnumber the detractors.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Tammy, you're so sweet!!

I don't have enough respect for Alice to care what she thinks of me.

I'm just at a point in my life where I am strong enough to "prune" people like that out of my life."

While it is fairly clear that you can read, it is glaringly obvious that you don't understand much of what you say. And, the ugly inescapable fact is that it was YOU, not I that started the personal attacks and you just don't stop. I argue against your (silly) arguments, and you reply with a personal attack (one of many).

Most forums have this rule: Personal Attacks - Disagreements are bound to arise between members from time to time. Please respect all posters! If you disagree with someone, don't attack the person, attack the idea.

This forum doesn't have this rule, but I deal with it without throwing a pity party.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Folks, just avoid the threads and posts with her. No need to allow her to turn back the clock on your feelings.

If I read the WTspeak it is very frustrating, but it only hurts you to get upset and post nasty comments. I doubt it bothers her at all.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

**SNIP **

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

And on this point I agree with Alice. ( I strongly disagree with your points defending the WT, Alice, but I don't bother to get into that sinkhole. )

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Folks, just avoid the threads and posts with her. No need to allow her to turn back the clock on your feelings.
    If I read the WTspeak it is very frustrating, but it only hurts you to get upset and post nasty comments. I doubt it bothers her at all.

But her avatar is arousing!

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

In that case SAB a picture is worth a thousand words

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit