Jehovah correcting the organization

by sabastious 168 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Damaged goods.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I can't believe one of our posters here is attacking the ones that are exposing alice!

people come on this forum for friendship and supports. when one comes here lying and disrupting this.......... what are we to do?

just lay there and take it up the arse?

we might do that at the KH, but not here!

we know the troof about the troof! I think you owe ms jones and apology

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

DaCheech,

All I was saying last night was that, whether people like it or not, Alice posts here.

But then all of a sudden they expect here not to respond to a thread entitled "Alice in Wonderland, question for you"?

If I started a thread "DaCheech, question for you" would you respond?

Addressing a person by name and then asking them to answer a question and pummeling them for answering is kind of unfair.

That's all I was saying.

5th

P.S. As to mrsjones, she is committed to her anti-JW everything and that is her right but she is a classic example of a bitter, angry woman.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    P.S. As to mrsjones, she is committed to her anti-JW everything and that is her right but she is a classic example of a bitter, angry woman.

If Mrs.J appears bitter and angry to you, what do you call Alice??????

No one is jumping on her for answering the questions. What they are upset about is that she doesn't actually answer the questions, just posts alot of smack-talk and insults, and then complains when she gets it turned back at her.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Point taken PT.

Thanks.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster
    I dont like how people on here are acting like God is a murderer. I dont care if 10 billion people die. I will know that they were not lovers of brotherhood and love. The badguys should die. I would kill every one of them personally if I could read hearts.

Good thing you can't. Wow.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

at first alice was a person who was curious to go JW meetings,

then she turned into a exwitless.

then she's going to meetings

then she has family

then she has hubby.

she has never "lied", just "withheld" stuff because it's a public forum.......... (while giving her name and congo (bogus))

she is here to do these things:

--> proove that apostates are liars (when she has lied many times) , and showing JW (and her) superiority.

trouble makers in this forum like her are made into heroes?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

5th G

Palmtree

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

palmtree:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit