Jehovah correcting the organization

by sabastious 168 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StAnn
    StAnn

Shamus, I've missed you. Five kisses for the monkey!

• tec
    tec

Ah, Shamus...

I have sooooo missed you on here.

(Elsewhere, I am enjoying my little victories )

Tammy

• Twitch
    Twitch

Alice said Based on this here, I can do the same and have nothing to apologize for, and I never will. Alice, You came to this site with an agenda, clearly shown by the nature of your posts, clearly defending of the WTS, knowing this site is clearly anti jw. I doubt you were misled by the title and I assume u had some idea of the nature of the posters here. My point being that YOU chose to post here regardless. If you go to someone's house, do you not give them the respect a guest should? Seems reasonable to me. As I recall, u made some rather broad and inflammatory statements denying people's firsthand experiences and painful ones at that. I mean really, what kind of response do u expect being an apologist here? If you don't like it here, you're free to leave. But don't expect a warm welcome or any respect if you cheer for the Habs when sitting in a section full of Leafs fans. Duh

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And the women who responded gets a spanking.

Don't give the hubby an excuse.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"The problem with the way your acting is that you are angry."

I'm not angry, often when I chime in to a forum, it's a break from working. If someone uses profanity toward me I just recopy it real big as a deflection. It may not be a Biblical response but it's better than resorting to profanity myself.

“When the angels of death sweep over this planet how do they know to "pass over" you?”

. . .you may pick from the young rams or from the goats. And it must continue under safeguard by you until the fourteenth day of this month, and the whole congregation of the assembly of Israel must slaughter it between the two evenings. And they must take some of the blood and splash it upon the two doorposts and the upper part of the doorway belonging to the houses in which they will eat it. Exodus 12:5-7

(Exodus 12:13) . . .And the blood must serve as your sign upon the houses where you are; and I must see the blood and pass over you , and the plague will not come on you as a ruination when I strike at the land of Egypt.

Are you suggesting I slaughter a goat or a ram? Don't have any of those.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If someone uses profanity toward me I just recopy it real big as a deflection. It may not be a Biblical response but it's better than resorting to profanity myself.

Uh, if you reprint profanity it means you're using profanity too.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hehe

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh and I only responded to get the spanking due me.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

beks,

You just want the spankin for posting here.

Naughty girl.

Edit: I'm sooooo on to you.....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lord, even my 12 year daughter thought that was stupid.

Beks you can have my spanking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit