by sabastious 168 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

palmtree,

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!

• dinah
    dinah

Don't feed the apoligetics (trolls)

Do you really NEED them to make you defend yourself? If you do, by all means GO BACK! Otherwise, fuck 'em!

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Don't feed the apoligetics (trolls)

Do you really NEED them to make you defend yourself? If you do, by all means GO BACK!

Otherwise, fuck 'em!"

Based on this here, I can do the same and have nothing to apologize for, and I never will.

• palmtree67
  • Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Alice, why? seriously, why?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Haha!

This is why:

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Ok HERES MY VERDICT ON ALICE!!!!

Why do you come to a website your religion forbids you to go to. You are going against God and should repent immediatley and tell your elders. Never ever come here again.

Also you arent being held at gunpoint to post here. You of your own free will turn on your computer wait for it to load, connect to the internet and log into this Apostate site to get in fights with people.

My guess is either you lost someone to apostacy, or somehow are angry at people that dont want to just get with the program. Mabey you feel its our fault that the new system isnt coming because were distracting others.

The problem with the way your acting is that you are angry. That sort of dialogue with people is tarnishing your soul. When the angels of death sweep over this planet how do they know to"pass over" you? You need a white robe. Whores arent supposed to wear white to a wedding.(bet that ruffled a few feathers) What your doing with your words is defiling your flesh. Food for thought. If you want to discuss this in private or on the board, you know where to find me.

I hope you still love me. I will love you no matter what you say. I hope you find peace.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Whores arent supposed to wear white to a wedding.(bet that ruffled a few feathers)

*Sigh* Not even worth it.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I vote every male who responded to this troll gets a kick between the legs. And the women who responded gets a spanking.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

"oooooooo.......spank me....spank me hard......."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit