Jehovah correcting the organization

by sabastious 168 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I've already stated this but it doesn't really matter whether Jesus died on a stake or a cross in itself.

The only reason Jehovah's Witnesses have taken issue with this is because there is evidence the cross was derived from polytheistic religions as are many Medieval Christain teachings.

There's nothing to suggest Jehovah's Witnesses spend more time on “iffy” points in the way of printed page or vocally instead on focusing on Jesus' message.....AIW

Alice..

The Cross is a very "big deal" in Watchtower World..

Why do you even bother to post things,that are so easily proven to be wrong?..

In Watchtower World..

The Words of Jesus "never" over rule WBT$ Authority..

Ever!!..

Cross the WBT$ and you are Disfellowshipped..

The fact is..

The WBT$ has Replaced Jesus as Mediator,for all Jehovah`s Witness`s.. With the exception of the 144,000..

There is very little focus on Jesus,in Watchtower World..

You Lie,Mislead and openly practice Religious Bigotry..

Any decent person contemplating becoming a Jehovah`s Witness..

Will run the other way after reading your posts..

It`s obvious..

You shamelessly Serve the WBT$..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

This thread is going nowhere and it hurts my eyes.

I vote the mods lock it.

• dinah
    dinah

Dr. King was shot. Does it matter with which gun he was killed?

Either way, a cross or a stake the dude died. Arguing over his manner of death makes me think the Witnesses totally get LOST in trying to be DIFFERENT for the sake of being DIFFERENT and making people think they know more because they are DIFFERENT.

Jesus is dead either way.

Just sayin'

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Why do you even bother to post things,that are so easily proven to be wrong? "

because she takes this site as a joke, she doesn't care if it help people who need to talk,

she's just here to rile people up who really need to express themselves, shame on you alice,

for taking peoples pain and using it for your play groung.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Alice Rachel said: " The Catholic Encyclopedia gives similar information about the widespread use of the cross. Dr. Hislop, in The Two Babylons, likewise tells of the pagan origin of the cross and questions that Christ died on one. The very fact that the cross is one of the most common of all pagan religious symbols should make us doubt that it could also be the symbol of the pure Christian worship of Jehovah God."

Really, Alice, this is a straw man. The fact that some cultures used a symbol for worship does not negate the fact that Jesus died on a cross. This according to the people who were eyewitnesses to His crucifixion. Unfortunately, as a JW, you are prohibited from doing actual research into the Early Church or you'd know this.

Also, Dr. Hislop has been roundly discredited. No one with any academic integrity references his material. Please see below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Two_Babylons

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

" Why do you even bother to post things,that are so easily proven to be wrong? "

because she takes this site as a joke, she doesn't care if it help people who need to talk,

she's just here to rile people up who really need to express themselves, shame on you alice,

for taking peoples pain and using it for your play groung."

I only respond negatively to those that direct derogatory statements to me: gubberningbody, OUTLAW, palmtree67. And what makes things worse (as this thread amply proves) is despite their accusations they're drones void of contributing anything useful or intriguing, whose only response to a challenge is unrelated gibberish, a random picture or an untreatable persecution complex. While I may disagree with some, I can at least say that they can clearly think for themselves, and can defend themselves. The a fore mentioned on the other hand do nothing but muck up the forum with useless rubbish, like receiving spam email.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

She has ignored you over and over (which is rude), sidesteps the issue by going somewhere else with the discussion, or just gives you a non-answer that doesn't address what you asked.

Thats very typical of JWS or apologetics that come here they have a propensity to side step questions directly.

When you don't have solid answer to a question or a rational counterpoint you either dodge the question and move on.

Its for this reason that most people here thought ALICE was Rennia all returned with a brand new identity.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

“shame on you alice, for taking peoples pain and using it for your play ground.”

There's no pain that can come from Jehovah's Organization itself. There's nothing you can get disfellowshipped for that isn't harmful to yourself and others. You can suffer injury from someone in the Organization, but that says there is something wrong with that one person, not the organization. I've never seen that hurt feelings caused by someone is treated lightly in any congregation.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Last night Alice accused me of this:

And, the ugly inescapable fact is that it was YOU, not I that started the personal attacks and you just don't stop

And today, you post this:

gubberningbody, OUTLAW, palmtree67......they're drones void of contributing anything useful or intriguing, whose only response to a challenge is unrelated gibberish,......... do nothing but muck up the forum with useless rubbish, like receiving spam email.

Begging your pardon, but exactly WHO is the one not stopping the personal attacks??

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    “shame on you alice, for taking peoples pain and using it for your play ground.”

And you replied:

There's no pain that can come from Jehovah's Organization itself

An accusation against you is now an accusation against the organization?? Exactly how important do you think you are??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit