Questions for BANE, SCHOLAR, and All Jehovah's Witnesses!

by UnDisfellowshipped 203 Replies latest jw friends

• BANE
    BANE

I don´t want to be banned because it´s a great way to count time. But if I AM banned, it is a HUGE victory for me and Jehovah. We together defeated the biggest apostate website on the internet! They´ll probably give me a parade! The IMDB gave up, I am sure you guys will too. You cannot defeat the scriptures nor Jehovah´s holy spirit. It cannot be done! Down you will go to Gehenna gnashing your teeth. Just in case I am banned where are the other apostate sites you guys go to? I would like to prove myself victorious over them before the end as well.

Just look at the world around you? The oil spill, crime, wars, etc. This oil spill is the worst disaster of all time. The Great Tribulation is SO close...the NWO is at hand. The economic crisis is going to start the Martial law. Everything is fitting into place while you apostates grin and sneer.

The Catholic Church is being indicted. It is all coming to a head while you all laugh the time away...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

pretend JW Bane said: I don´t want to be banned because it´s a great way to count time.

My reply: You have again proven you are not a JW, nor do you know anything about the org.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

and what is IMDB??

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

"Well, It seems I am PARTIALLY banned as of this moment. I cannot start new topics. Isn´t THAT interesting? I told ALL of you it would happen. The apostate roams free like a lion and the true Christian like myself are kept down.

Boy my predictions are 100% with this forum! "

It seems you're doing much better that the wtbts in general.. their percentage is close to zero! You should be the next Rusell/Rutherford/Knorr...Jackass I mean Jaracz...

• poppers
    poppers

They´ll probably give me a parade!

I knew it - you are only interested in self-glorification.

Just in case I am banned where are the other apostate sites you guys go to? I would like to prove myself victorious over them before the end as well.

Thus proving, once again, you are no real JW. You remind me of a character from a Twilight Zone episode. He was obsessed with exposing the "evil" people of the world, and predicted that truly evil people would be reduced to being 1 foot tall at a certain time. Sure enough, at the appointed time it happened - he turned into a 1 foot tall personifcation of evil for all the world to see.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You know how there are all different kinds of drunks??

There are mean drunks, crying drunks, arrogant drunks, sleepy drunks....etc.

I think there must be different kinds of insane people, too.

BANE is arrogant insane person.

Alice is mean and nasty insane person.

MadJW is........just insane.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You remind me of a character from a Twilight Zone episode. He was obsessed with exposing the "evil" people of the world, and predicted that truly evil people would be reduced to being 1 foot tall at a certain time. Sure enough, at the appointed time it happened - he turned into a 1 foot tall personifcation of evil for all the world to see.

That's one of my favorite TZ episodes and it fits Bane perfectly.

• tec
    tec

MadJW is........just insane.

No. He's Mad :)

Tammy

• Twitch
    Twitch

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the diagnostic classification system used in the United States, as "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy." [ 1 ]

The narcissist is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, and prestige. [ 2 ] Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centeredness.

Pathological narcissism occurs in a spectrum of severity. In its more extreme forms, it is narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). NPD is considered to result from a person's belief that they are flawed in a way that makes them fundamentally unacceptable to others. [ 9 ] This belief is held below the person's conscious awareness; such a person would typically deny thinking such a thing, if questioned. In order to protect themselves against the intolerably painful rejection and isolation that (they imagine) would follow if others recognized their supposedly defective nature, such people make strong attempts to control others’ view of them and behavior towards them.

Pathological narcissism can develop from an impairment in the quality of the person's relationship with their primary caregivers, usually their parents, in that the parents were unable to form a healthy, empathic attachment to them. [citation needed] This results in the child conceiving of themselves as unimportant and unconnected to others. The child typically comes to believe they have some personality defect that makes them unvalued and unwanted. [ 10 ]

To the extent that people are pathologically narcissistic, they can be controlling, blaming, self-absorbed, intolerant of others’ views, unaware of others' needs and of the effects of their behavior on others, and insistent that others see them as they wish to be seen. [ 7 ]

People who are overly narcissistic commonly feel rejected, humiliated and threatened when criticised. To protect themselves from these dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any slight criticism, real or imagined. [ 11 ] To avoid such situations, some narcissistic people withdraw socially and may feign modesty or humility. In the case of feeling the lack of admiration, adulation, attention and affirmation the person can also manifest wishes to be feared and to be notorious (narcissistic supply).

Though individuals with NPD are often ambitious and capable, the inability to tolerate setbacks, disagreements or criticism, along with lack of empathy, make it difficult for such individuals to work cooperatively with others or to maintain long-term professional achievements. [ 12 ] With narcissistic personality disorder, the person's perceived fantastic grandiosity, often coupled with a hypomanic mood, is typically not commensurate with his or her real accomplishments.

The exploitative, sense of entitlement, lack of empathy, disregard for others, and constant need for attention inherent in NPD adversely affect interpersonal relationships.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

• BANE
    BANE

I have empathy. Alot of it in fact. I care about the lost sheep in the field. I give high regard to the Elders AND elderly ones at the hall. I don´t have a constant need of attention. But I do like to point out facts. Everything I have said has come to pass so far. But I am not a prophet, just a person who can forecast certain things.

For instance, ANY topic I post on will usually be followed by Issac. I am not prophetizing, just pointing out the forecast. Pretty cool huh?

I am also not arrogant. Nor after self glorification. But the pioneers ARE the warriors in the spirtual battle. We will be very respected after Armaggedon. Parades? Who knows? But this is all to Jehovah. He gave me the guts, and the knowledge and in fact the boldness to come here and rip you guys to shreds spirtually.

It is narcisistic to keep coming here and complaining about the org hoping to have other´s agree with you so you can have a pity party. THAT is self glorification.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit