Questions for BANE, SCHOLAR, and All Jehovah's Witnesses!

by UnDisfellowshipped 203 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

You were supposed to cuss, mrs. jones. I'm truly disappointed.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw, why confirm the opinion of a one trick pony?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just answer this one, if you dare:

25:) Can you explain why four Blood Fractions are FORBIDDEN (Plasma, Red Cells, White Cells, and Platelets) while ALL OTHER Fractions are acceptable (such as Hemoglobin)?

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Bane,

I would think that 1st Peter 3:15 should be all of the "incentive" that you need, along with the "Great Commission" of Jesus Christ in Matthew chapter 28.

Jesus publicly debated the Pharisees, did He not? Shouldn't you imitate your Teacher?

Also, for the record, I am technically not an "apostate" by JW standards because I have never been a baptized Jehovah's Witness, but I have had a Bible Study with a JW before.

I cannot speak for all of the other people on this website, or their behavior, but I can promise you that I will be respectful to you and your beliefs, and will never cuss at you, and will never make fun of you.

I believe that Jesus said we should love everyone, even our enemies, and treat everyone with respect, even if we do not agree with them.

I sincerely want to know the answers to those questions, since those are the main "stumbling blocks" that have caused a lot of people to leave the Jehovah's Witnesses, and also prevented a lot of people from becoming Jehovah's Witnesses.

Acts 17:11 says that the Noble Minded Beroeans were commended because they questioned the Inspired Apostles. Shouldn't we today be commended for questioning the teachings on non-inspired men who lead Jehovah's Witnesses?

• bohm
    bohm

When you read this thread, you just know Bane is going to give one of his legendary shows of complete, brainwashed stupidity and off-topic posting in a moment....

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

1:) You talk alot about "Apostates" and you have referred to people on this website as "Apostates." Can you explain WHAT an "Apostate" is, and HOW you are able to judge whether or not someone is an "Apostate"?

I generally avoid referring to anyone as an apostate. Apostasy is described in Hebrews 10:26-31 and Hebrews 6:4-6:

For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left, but [there is] a certain fearful expectation of judgment and [there is] a fiery jealousy that is going to consume those in opposition. Any man that has disregarded the law of Moses dies without compassion, upon the testimony of two or three. Of how much more severe a punishment, do you think, will the man be counted worthy who has trampled upon the Son of God and who has esteemed as of ordinary value the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and who has outraged the spirit of undeserved kindness with contempt? For we know him that said: “Vengeance is mine; I will recompense”; and again: “Jehovah will judge his people.” It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of [the] living God. Hebrews 10:26-31

For it is impossible as regards those who have once for all been enlightened, and who have tasted the heavenly free gift, and who have become partakers of holy spirit, and who have tasted the fine word of God and powers of the coming system of things, but who have fallen away, to revive them again to repentance, because they impale the Son of God afresh for themselves and expose him to public shame. Hebrews 6:4-6

From Hebrews 6:4-6 you can see that there is more involved in coming to an accurate knowledge than acquiring head-knowledge.

w69 8/15 pp. 511-512 Questions From Readers

But one important point needs to be remembered: In Jesus’ case, he knew the innermost thoughts and heart condition of the Jews and could thus be certain that they had sinned against the holy spirit. Imperfect humans today cannot read hearts as can Jehovah and Jesus, so we cannot determine when someone has carried sin to the point of having sinned against the spirit. (Matt. 12:25; Heb. 4:13) That is for God to determine.

Even the fact that a person has been disfellowshiped from the Christian congregation does not necessarily mean that he has committed the unforgivable sin. He may later repent. In the early Corinthian congregation an anointed Christian had to be disfellowshiped because of his immorality and lack of evidence of repentance. Yet, apparently, that man was later reinstated into the congregation, showing that he had not sinned against the holy spirit.—1 Cor. 5:1-5; 2 Cor. 2:6-8.

If you never came to an accurate knowledge of truth you're not an apostate. Although the “evil slave class” is indignant toward the “faithful and discreet slave,” apostasy is a rebellion against God not an organization.

• Titus
    Titus
    Titus can you answer these?

These WHAT? Stupid questions?

Can I ask something else:

1:) We talk alot about "Apostates" and we have referred to people on this website as "Apostates." Can you explain WHY we should not call you an "Apostate", and HOW you are able to judge whether or not you are an "Apostate"?

One poster sent me a PM and asked me about my view of that title "Apostate". Others are not happy with that title, and say "I am not an apostate", "I don't want to allow human organization to say me what I am...". Obviously, you feel offended when we say that you are apostates.

Pharisees and hypocrites!

I am: DUB, BORG, JEHOVAH'S WITLESS, BRAINWASHED...................................................................

And? How do I feel when I read that every day? Have I EVER said that it offends me?

But when we say you are "apostate" then you are offended!

Greek word "apostate" means "the one who is standing away". And what my titles mean? Dub? Borg? Witless?

Will you apologize me for that? Will any poster apologize for that and promise he will respect me as human being? Me and all Jehovah's Witnesses?

Do you understand that you accuse me for belonging to the Organization which covers pedophilia? Do you understand that NOBODY -- neither Bill Bowen, Silentlambs, Barbara Anderson, US Courts, Randall Watters, Freeminds -- NOBODY had ever proved that! I asked for evidences! And never got it! Never! Do you understand how serious accusation it is? Against me, personally -- because I still belong to that "wicked" Organization, and " to belong" means "to support". I don't think you feel any responsibility for what you write here!

And? I suffer that in silence.

I expect smart response. Not from the poster who started this thread, because his questions are stupid.

I write this only because my good friend CANTLEAVE asked that.

Regarding the 2nd question, it is more stupid than the first one.

Sincerely,

COMRADE TITO

• Titus
    Titus

Alice and BANE -- please shut up!

Alice, Jehovah's Witnsess and The Watchtower Society don't need your advocating! You need spiritual help, and we don't need your help. Please, stop do that!

BANE, you could help me personally with good conversation about some biblical issues. But you waste your words for nothing productive! That's nonsense!

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

@ Alice - wow Alice you have left yourself wide open on this one

Your last sentance says ....... apostacy is a rebellion against God not an organizaton.

According to that then I am not an apostate because I am devoted to God and view Christ as my salvation. It is the organisation I have rebelled against.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Comrade Tito,

You said:

"Will you apologize me for that? Will any poster apologize for that and promise he will respect me as a human being? Me and all Jehovah's Witnesses?"

I do apologize right now if I have ever referred to any Jehovah's Witness as "Witless" or "Brainwashed." I do not remember ever doing so, but I will apologize in case I have done any name-calling toward any Witness of Jehovah.

Also, I can assure you that I will never use name-calling against you or any other Witness who would like to post here.

I cannot speak for others, but I will say that there is a lot of anger out there against the Watchtower Society and things that their representatives have done or said, and that anger sometimes translates into name-calling.

Do you mind if I ask you specifically what it is about my list of questions that is "STUPID"?

I put a lot of effort into those questions, so I would appreciate if you could explain to me how they are "stupid"?

Thank you for your time, I appreciate hearing from Jehovah's Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit